John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 01:02:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VIP stuff  (Read 10513 times)
Jackiehaz
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:15:16 pm »

Received mine today...thanks! Stupid question...what is the fabric thing that unfolds?
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 10:55:51 am »

Received mine today...thanks! Stupid question...what is the fabric thing that unfolds?

It is a picnic blanket. 
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 10:28:06 am »

Hi Sharon
Do you have any idea when we will receive our VIP merchandise? We are going to see John in Nashville so we are turning it into a mini vacation and will be there the Saturday before the show. The last time we had VIP merchandise coming was for the Savannah show and it arrived at my home the day of the show. (I live four hours away from Savannah) I would have loved to have my lanyard to wear at the show.

Thanks for all you do!
Lisa Norris
Georgia
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 09:20:40 am »

Hi Sharon
Do you have any idea when we will receive our VIP merchandise? We are going to see John in Nashville so we are turning it into a mini vacation and will be there the Saturday before the show. The last time we had VIP merchandise coming was for the Savannah show and it arrived at my home the day of the show. (I live four hours away from Savannah) I would have loved to have my lanyard to wear at the show.

Thanks for all you do!
Lisa Norris
Georgia

The VIP package items typically arrive about a week before the show, and at times the week of the show.

If you get close to your show and your items have not arrived please email [email protected] for an update. That is answered by AEG Live who is the tour promoter and vendor for the Ticket Packages.

The items are not required to pick up your tickets/attend the show.

If there are any issues please keep us in the loop! Email us at [email protected] for fastest reply.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 12:35:27 pm »

Thanks Tony! I will let you know.

Lisa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: