John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:13:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: No tickets in presale  (Read 33520 times)
candk2004
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 10:09:18 am »

"other" cant be a presale code? really? It's not the code for Memphis or Nashville
candk2004

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 10:16:00 am »

If you address the specific show you are trying to purchase for we can offer more assistance.

Several shows did not fire up sales for the password presale at the top of the hour.

All shows, as of 1050pm ET, have some presale password tickets available, but several are almost all sold out for the presale.

Please keep trying, it is very typical that all tickets get requested when the show goes live, but a huge percentage of those do not get purchase and then cycle back through for being requested/purchased again. It's frustrating but with a limited number of tickets it is what happens. Not uncommon for you to get tickets several hours after presale started when at the first 5 minutes it told you none were available.

WHERE IS THE NASHVILLE PRE SALE CODE?
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 10:17:02 am »

"other" cant be a presale code? really? It's not the code for Memphis or Nashville

yes it is "other"  as in new JM album "Other People's Stuff"  
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 10:19:23 am »

Got my tix for NJ, Baltimore, and told my relatives in Charlotte I'm coming to "visit" in March!   My Life Is Now!!!
jeffd1377

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 10:27:04 am »

Ive been trying for Nashville and have gotten nothing in the 25 mins
Chellperry

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 10:28:27 am »

Nothing for Nashville, been trying almost 30 min
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 10:28:53 am »

No tickets available for Evansville.??

Please keep trying, it is very typical that all tickets get requested when the show goes live, but a huge percentage of those do not get purchase and then cycle back through for being requested/purchased again. It's frustrating but with a limited number of tickets it is what happens. Not uncommon for you to get tickets several hours after presale started when at the first 5 minutes it told you none were available.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 10:32:57 am »

No tickets available for Evansville.??

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2018, 10:36:49 am »

If you address the specific show you are trying to purchase for we can offer more assistance.

Several shows did not fire up sales for the password presale at the top of the hour.

All shows, as of 1050pm ET, have some presale password tickets available, but several are almost all sold out for the presale.

WHERE IS THE NASHVILLE PRE SALE CODE?

Details and explanations of our ticket program, including how to get the pre sale password, is available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=2031
Details about Premium Ticket Packages are available here:
http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=2032

MELLENCAMP.COM PRE-SALE INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1 - Register to become a free member of the Mellencamp.com Community through the COMMUNITY page on Mellencamp.com.

Step 2 - Consult the details of your show on the TOUR page to see the date and time of your pre-sale. Click the blue information icon for complete details about your show.

Step 3 - Return to Mellencamp.com the morning of your show's pre-sale and log into the website.

Step 4 - On the TOUR page, approximately 10 minutes before the pre-sale begins, we will post a pre-sale ticket password ONLY for logged in members. You MUST REFRESH the TOUR page in your browser to see the password, it will appear in the column next to whichever show you choose.

Step 5 - Click the link to go to the online ticket seller and enter the password where required to gain access to the pre-sale and then complete your purchase.

TIP: We suggest you click the pre-sale tickets link for your show and pre-register with the ticket seller before our pre-sale begins to avoid any check out issues during your purchase.

TIP: There are often other pre-sales for John's show. You might try to find and use the passwords from those pre-sales. Credit card companies, venues, tour promoters, ticket sellers often all have their own pre-sales separate from our Mellencamp.com offering.

Typically there is a 4 ticket limit per Community Member per show (many shows on the Sad Clowns & Hillbillies tour will have a 6 ticket limit). Our pre-sale has a limited number of tickets and will likely sell out. Tickets are first come, first served and there are no guarantees that you will get a ticket through our pre-sale.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? COULD NOT FIND THE ANSWER? CONTACT US:
Need help? Have questions? You will get a quicker answer using one of the following two methods.
Email [email protected] or
Post in the Tickets forum on the Community

sparkybriman

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2018, 10:38:54 am »

Ticket master is a joke! No presale good seats in Rockford,IL Have this issue all the time.
Yet right now all kinds of good seats show up on the broker sites.
Should be illegal!! Never going to stop until we all stop buying the resale tickets!!!
sparkybriman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2018, 10:46:19 am »

Ticket master is a joke! No presale good seats in Rockford,IL Have this issue all the time.
Yet right now all kinds of good seats show up on the broker sites.
Should be illegal!! Never going to stop until we all stop buying the resale tickets!!!
bbishop0423

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2018, 10:52:28 am »

Been trying for Nashville since 10:00am -  I agree - worst presale ever Angry
CherriMC

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2018, 01:18:12 pm »

I've been trying to get the Nashville show all day and not got anywhere. I'm hoping more tickets will be released for pre-sale later today. Broker sites already re-selling tickets.
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2018, 01:53:28 pm »

I've been trying to get the Nashville show all day and not got anywhere. I'm hoping more tickets will be released for pre-sale later today. Broker sites already re-selling tickets.

What show and what kind of tickets are you looking for? I just pulled up tickets for both shows.
CherriMC

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2018, 02:01:43 pm »

What show and what kind of tickets are you looking for? I just pulled up tickets for both shows.

I'm looking for 4 seats on Tuesday night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: