John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plain Spoken From The Chicago Theater DVD/CD  (Read 6397 times)
williehagfan1
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2018, 05:52:29 pm »

This is directed to John and crew - Thank you so much for having the DVD/CD set shipped out so quickly. I received mine today, the day after it was released! I haven't had a chance to watch and listen to it as yet, but I'm sure it's great!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 08:50:12 am »

This is directed to John and crew - Thank you so much for having the DVD/CD set shipped out so quickly. I received mine today, the day after it was released! I haven't had a chance to watch and listen to it as yet, but I'm sure it's great!

We will pass the message on!  Enjoy!
mavrick
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 02:07:13 am »

Just a quick question are there some songs missing from the show is this the full set list : lawless times / troubled man / minutes to memories / small town / stones in my passway / pop singer /  Isolation of mister(cut out) / check it out / longest day /  jack & Diane(cut out) / the full catastrophe / indigo sunset(cut out) / my soul’s got wings / overture / rain on the scarecrow / paper in fire / crumblin’ Down(cut) /  Authority song-land of a 1000 dancers / pink houses / cherry bomb....am I right that some songs were cut...?
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 04:54:46 pm »

Songs definitely not included. I was there .

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: