John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:29:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My absolute favorite  (Read 8967 times)
Jgmanns81
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2017, 10:16:23 am »

I've been a fan of mellencamp since I was 5 living in Augusta Georgia my mom moved us to Seymour Indiana 24 years ago cause she thought he talked about Seymour so nicely I am a born Hoosier beech grove but john mellencamp is by far my favorite I love minutes to memories my favorite big daddy of them all 2nd but I couldn't list them really cause I could listen to any song any albums anytime
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:13:45 am »

I've been a fan of mellencamp since I was 5 living in Augusta Georgia my mom moved us to Seymour Indiana 24 years ago cause she thought he talked about Seymour so nicely I am a born Hoosier beech grove but john mellencamp is by far my favorite I love minutes to memories my favorite big daddy of them all 2nd but I couldn't list them really cause I could listen to any song any albums anytime
I find that my favorite song changes. I rotate the cd's in and out of my car. I've been stuck on Scarecrow lately. I love to turn up the volume on Rain on the Scarecrow so I can feel the drums in my chest. I am really looking forward to Sad Clowns and Hillbillies. I love Grandview!
Best,
Lisa
Jgmanns81
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 07:53:08 pm »

I really am same way on which album I'm listening to but minutes to memories and big daddy of them all really are 2 I listen to every time I see it albums change frequently one day it's john cougar small paradise then tomorrow I'll be mr happy go lucky it changes a lot something about the early 80s from 80-85 got me going right at the moment
leonaegonzales
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 04:02:42 am »

I agree with you. I am also die hard fan of mellencamp. Such a sweet voice he have. he is well known for his catchy popular band named heartland rock. Apart from singer he also gifted with painting and writing skill also. Obviously he is a terrible guy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: