John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:07:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allentown Fair show  (Read 15146 times)
cheidecom
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:02:08 am »

Looking forward to the Allentown Fair show.  I see it still says Presale Password TBA for presale tix on sale 2/14.  Will this password show up before the presale tix go onsale?  Thanks!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 04:27:42 pm »

Looking forward to the Allentown Fair show.  I see it still says Presale Password TBA for presale tix on sale 2/14.  Will this password show up before the presale tix go onsale?  Thanks!

Yes!  About a minute before the pre  sale starts.  Good luck!
capfam05

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 08:43:31 am »

Where does the password show up?

cheidecom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 10:03:11 am »

Password not working
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 10:04:15 am »

Try again!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 10:05:07 am »

Password not working...do I have to wait longer???

Should be working now!
sunblader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 10:05:43 am »

Password is still not working! Sad
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 10:18:41 am »

Has anyone been successful with the PW

Refresh your browser the password was incorrect. The new password works!
sunblader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 10:27:21 am »

It does. Thank you.
lynnpancoast

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 12:09:29 pm »

I had the same problem with the first password several times and then got the correct password, but kept trying and then it said  unable to process your request.  ???After I kept trying to get different seats.  what slowed me down each time was doing the robot thing..

Now I can't get in at all and looks like i lost out on tix !  great . Sad   Angry    does this mean the site is overwhelmed or the seats are sold out ? Can't get tix now until public sale and the time they go on sale I am unavailable.   Cry
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 01:14:52 pm »

I kept trying for better seats and eventually got locked out.  no matter how many times i refreshed it kept saying "try another time"   I think TM thinks since I was searching and throwing back so fast I was a bot.   the TM app worked, and I did eventually get  the tix, not where I want to sit but.......so try later or try another computer, or use the TM app on your smartphone.  of course there are 150 + tickets on stubhub already, you could go there....But that is another issue for another post.....coming soon.   Good Luck,  see you there! 
lynnpancoast

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 09:30:22 pm »

Thanks - glad it wasn't just me that happened to and i was doing the same thing for better seats.  That makes sense about the bot thing but it still was frustrating.
Don't have the app but I was going to go on again tonight anyway before i saw your post and then I went on and was able to get tix that i liked !
whoo hooo !  thanks for your info too !  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: