John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 01:01:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allentown fair show Aug 31 2017  (Read 6020 times)
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2017, 12:29:08 pm »

Well at the end of the Plain Spoken tour I read somewhere "See ya next summer" and sure enough it came true! Looks like John and the band will be out doing at least one show beside FarmAid...and it happens to be right near me!

So S or T will there be a fan club presale for the Allentown Fair show?  It would be very cool if you did. VIP tickets would be good too (although I already have like 10 or 12 Mellencamp leather briefcases )  Roll Eyes

thanks for all you guys do, and thanks for keeping our fav artist on the road! 

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 09:31:57 am »

Well at the end of the Plain Spoken tour I read somewhere "See ya next summer" and sure enough it came true! Looks like John and the band will be out doing at least one show beside FarmAid...and it happens to be right near me!

So S or T will there be a fan club presale for the Allentown Fair show?  It would be very cool if you did. VIP tickets would be good too (although I already have like 10 or 12 Mellencamp leather briefcases )  Roll Eyes

thanks for all you guys do, and thanks for keeping our fav artist on the road! 

We are still trying to pin down if we will be able to do a presale for this fair or not. VIP is also an unknown at this time. There are many more shows coming to be announced for this Summer.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
capfam05
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 09:09:38 am »

Cant wait to see Mellencamp again. Thanks for coming to Allentown. Saw you on PLain spoken tour. Best Concert I have ever seen.
 Smiley Need 10 tickets can only buy 8 have to figure out who is getting left out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: