John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:03:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Voice Live Finale: Josh Gallagher Nails John Mellencamp’s ‘Jack And Diane’  (Read 4679 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 13, 2016, 08:52:57 am »

http://www.business2community.com/entertainment/voice-live-finale-josh-gallagher-nails-john-mellencamps-jack-diane-01730312#jB43GF3i4fg7bd4R.97

Josh Gallagher rocked out to John Mellencamp’s “Jack And Diane” on The Voice Finale. Adam Levine said that fans should scream. Adam said that the song and Josh were meant to be together. Adam said that nobody on this planet does not not want to hear this song.

The finals are upon us as the remaining 4 hopeful artists compete to come out on top on The Voice. Fans have waited all season to see who will be crowned the next champion on The Voice.

Josh is not from a musical family, as both of his parents worked at correctional facilities and Josh grew up as a star athlete. After being recruited to play baseball at Penn State Allegheny, he realized that music was his true calling. To his parents’ dismay, he left college and decided to give music a shot. Now that Josh has found his true calling, and is married, he wants to be able to take his career beyond the Nashville bars.

In the final live-performance phase of the competition, the top artists compete each week against each other during a live broadcast. The television audience votes to save their favorite artists. The three artists with the lowest number of votes are eligible for the “Instant Save.” These artists each perform a new song that represents why they should earn the save. Then, America has the opportunity to save their favorite performer by tweeting #VoiceSave along with the artist’s name. The singers with the lowest number of votes are sent home each week. In the end, one is named “The Voice” and receives the grand prize of a recording contract.

Share with us who you liked during the live finale in the comments section. Whose performance do you think was better? Who do you think will ultimately win the competition?

Read more at http://www.business2community.com/entertainment/voice-live-finale-josh-gallagher-nails-john-mellencamps-jack-diane-01730312#x2TKp3h2dvZ4H3ll.99
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 12:12:49 pm »

I have watched The Voice since season 3 but have missed several shows this time. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that Josh sang Jack and Diane. The itunes version is better than the live performance is anyone is interested.

I pretty much felt that Billy Gilman had it in the bag until last night. Sundance Head on Blake's team will probably win it all.

Now, John can make my dreams come true and be on The Voice next time! He would be an awesome advisor. I know he would tell some of them to not sing certain songs that do not match their voices. That is what they really needed this time!

Lisa Norris
Georgia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: