John Mellencamp Community
April 26, 2018, 04:24:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck it All  (Read 4544 times)
racketeer
reisa gerber
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2016, 06:45:32 am »

I'm Happy to hear that johncougarmellon :is out of the cold. Also happy to hear he's back with Meg Ryan in a good mindset.
I'm happy to tune in his videos...
Check it Out
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause
Paper and Fire
Jackie Brown
And I love
Key West Intermezzo
The stimuli are incredible...the frickin' bugs and the wake...the bride in her wedding gown...and the grandstand movie screen...
Wild Night
Cherry Bomb
Popstar
I luv the schoolboy look in Your Life is Now Hurt so Good and Ain't Even Done With the Night, Hand to Hold Onto.  La la la. Luv the interview where the newslady treats him sissykid and he walks out on her  luv the one where his baby granddaughter hangs out while he sings Jack and Diane, And the one where he plays a fighter in the ring, you know, the Authority Song.
Walk Tall is UNBELIEVABLE...what a commentary😄
😀But I guess if
"I can hear with those ears
I can see with those eyes..."....the music is clear, jcmellon! Take some time off with your lover and fuck it all! Don't be a martyr..I hate those freakin' mothers who won't stop worrying!!! Yeah I'm a phony.
Like checking out a roadm.a.p. for a blue day at the beach.OK...feel better👑and so very much 👍I do...tp/signpost

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 12:39:55 am by racketeer » Logged

reisa gerber
JMfaninTN
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 03:16:07 pm »

"Whenever We Wanted" was a great album. A return to the rock sound that he hadn't really done since "American Fool" and "Uh-Huh". Great rock and roll record. "Get A Leg Up" and "Again Tonight" are my favorites from that one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: