John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 12:53:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opening Act  (Read 11208 times)
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2010, 03:35:51 pm »

I hope the opening act isn't a bunch of liberal, leftist rhetoric.  I am really tired of both the left and the right.  I am tired of the intolerence both sides has for each other.  Many of JM's fans have a conservative approach to life, me included. I guess I am more right than left, even though Fox news gets on my nerves.  I hope the opening act isn't too bad.  I am too old to listen to crap.  I am too old for an artist to try and influence me.  I am influenced by the people around me.  I want to be inspired and/or entertained.

Thank God for Forgiveness
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 03:43:26 pm »

Oh boy, here we go again. The tour has just been announced and their complaining already.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 09:07:30 pm »

I think you read what I wrote and interpreted it the way you wanted to.  I was not complaining, I was hopeful. 

Oh boy, here we go again. The tour has just been announced and their complaining already.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:23:47 pm by bradsanders56 » Logged

Thank God for Forgiveness
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 09:45:05 pm »

While I am yet to see any cuts of the documentary I expect that it will be as much about making/recording the album while touring with Dylan as anything else.

I think you read what I wrote and interpreted it the way you wanted to.  I was not complaining, I was hopeful. 

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 11:49:30 pm »

I was convinced you were bellyaching after reading the first sentence.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: