John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:44:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Philadelphia?  (Read 11898 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:19 am »

Tell us about it, plan a meet up, tell us what quality tickets you purchased!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
chrissy53
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:00:14 am »

It's so exciting John is touring, coming to a beautiful, intimate venue like the Academy of Music!  I got 2 great seats about 8 rows(C) center from the pit, although there isn't a bad seat in the house!  As always, John's music has gotten me through a very tough time- divorce after nearly 25 years of marriage.  My son is finished college and his sister just starting.  They came to the '99 tour and my son caught the marraca that John threw into the crowd.  I was the fan club member who won the meet & greet almost 3 years ago in Wilkes-Barre, and brought my husband with me, knowing it would be our last Mellencamp concert together. So life goes on-maybe by February I will be inviting a great guy to see a great guy sing his heart out!
I love NBTT-as we age we look at life from a different perspective-what is important to us and what must be left behind.  We all know that this is the best band of musicians and they will always rock our world!  See ya', Christina M.
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 11:55:47 pm »

After seeing the tremendous show in Pittsburgh and wishing that I had seen more than one, I gave in and bought a ticket, ROW BB, for Philly.  Thinking about the snow of last winter and the road trip during tax season, but this is an opportunity that I can't let pass me by.  Woo Hoo!!!

Dar
mellenq
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:31:48 am »

Woo Hoo...good for you Dar.  I'm gald you gave in! Grin

only promises I know to be true, are the promises made from the heart. ~MQDU~
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:51:48 am »

good for you dar!  i knew you would love the show!!
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 09:30:24 am »

I will be there Monday night, as well as tonight at RCMH in NYC!   I am oh-so-psyched.  Oh i did not redeem my free download of NBTT for two reasons;  one is I had already bought the cd, the other is you cannot possibly upgrade me at the Philly show (unless you want to send me backstage)!!!    Philly will be my third show of the tour.

If anyone out there is meeting up somewhere before the show please post, we will be downtown early for a snack and adult beverages.

See you there!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: