John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 10:09:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking to sell a few Speaking Clock Revue tickets  (Read 4804 times)
mfeldman44
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2010, 11:09:34 pm »

http://www.beacontheatre.com/events/speaking-clock-revue-1010.html

I have 4 Orchestra row DD E-tickets for the show at the Wang Theatre in Boston for the Oct. 16th, I'm looking to sell them for face value which would be $436 for all 4 plus Paypal fees.

My friend has a few extras for the NY show on the 20th, you can also get those at face

2 Loge Row D = $285 total, these are hard tickets so we can do a Paypal/Fedex transaction or he can meet you in person if you live on Long Island.

2 Orchestra Row U= $338 total, also hard tickets.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.

These both should be great shows, with a star filled line-up with names like Elton John, Elvis Costello and of course John Mellencamp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: