John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 08:35:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Theatre Show Ticket Update  (Read 28174 times)
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2016, 11:40:59 am »

Filming meaning DVD?, Broadcast?.....So long over due!  We hope so..... Any insight Tony?
khmellencamp
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2016, 06:21:22 pm »

What are they filming for?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2016, 06:58:39 am »

What are they filming for?

John is having a show from this tour filmed, what he does with it we don't know yet, but we are hopeful he will elect to release it as a DVD/Bluray

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2016, 09:07:32 am »

Hope so......He doesn't realize how many of us want/need a Plain Spoken tour show to cherish. I know in the past he never considered himself good enough to put out a live show on DVD but we all hope he puts his modesty aside and decide it's time to do it for his fans. We are pleading with you John...... We are die hard fans of yours...Speaking for myself and my husband.... we have seen YOU and YOUR Stellar Band perform over 50 times live in the past 35 years.... I wish every concert was filmed.  You never disappoint.... The best part of your show is you don't make us clap and shout and stomp for long minutes for an encore.  Encores are just a weird way for artists to get their fans to beg for more.  We hear so many say after your shows.... "I can't believe he didn't do an encore".... If I hear them say it.... I always tell them he never has done encores............and they look at me in wild wonder and say why?  Because he is the Little Bastard and we love him just the same........Tee Hee
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 12:15:02 pm »

Glad to know I didn't miss the pit tickets! So I'm actually in the 3rd row...thanks Tony for the info!

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2016, 06:26:41 pm »

Tony, what is the filming for? A DVD?

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 06:45:23 am »

Tony, what is the filming for? A DVD?

I'll repeat what I said a few posts above:
John is having a show from this tour filmed, what he does with it we don't know yet, but we are hopeful he will elect to release it as a DVD/Bluray

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: