John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:01:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions For Ticket Contest  (Read 4108 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: March 02, 2016, 11:05:37 am »

On Facebook I saw that there was this little quiz posted to find out what John Mellencamp song you are. I'm talking about this: http://woobox.com/efscgd
Well on the top of that page it says, "Take the quiz to find your personal anthem and you'll be entered to win tickets to the Plain Spoken Tour!" And that's the only piece of information it gives on this! I tried looking everywhere for a page that has all the rules and whatnot on aeglive.com and I could not find it. So as last resort I have decided to just ask these questions here.

1.) When does this contest end?
2.) Can you win tickets for any concert of your choice on the Plain Spoken Tour?
3.) Is there only one winner?
4.) If you win, will you receive the notice via the email you provided?
5.) Can you enter the same email multiple times (is it a once a day enter kind of contest?)

I understand if nobody can answer these questions here since I doubt anybody created the quiz here. It's on a different website. But if would be helpful then if I could find some contact information so I can call and ask about these questions, since I'm not even sure who to contact. No information was given on this so I can't help but to be curious!

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: