John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 05:42:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN MELLENCAMP RESUMES THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PLAIN SPOKEN TOUR IN APRIL 2016  (Read 10328 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2016, 07:05:06 pm »

JOHN MELLENCAMP RESUMES THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PLAIN SPOKEN TOUR IN APRIL 2016 
On the strength of critical praise and high fan demand, the multiple Grammy Award winner and Rock and Roll hall of famer is set to resume the renowned tour, with support artist Carlene Carter, on April 1 at the Brady Theater in Tulsa, OK. The tour will see Mellencamp hitting 13 all new cities and performing songs from 2015’s Plain Spoken, his 22nd studio album and one of the most lauded in his 40-year career, as well as his catalog of fan favorites. Read the complete press release on Mellencamp.com.

Plain Spoken Tour Dates
Public Tickets go on sale Fri., Jan. 29th  at 10am local time unless otherwise noted.

Fri 1-Apr - Tulsa, OK - Brady Theat
Mon 4-Apr - Springfield, MO - Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Art
Tue 5-Apr - Davenport, IA - Adler Theatre
Thu 7-Apr - Duluth, MN - DECC Symphony Hall
Sat 9-Apr - Lawrence, KS - Lied Center of Kansas*
Sun 10-Apr - Springfield, IL - Sangamon Auditorium
Tue 12-Apr - Muncie, IN - Emens Auditorium
Wed 13-Apr - Huntington, WV - Keith-Albee Theatre*
Sat 16-Apr - Wheeling, WV - Capitol Theatre
Sun 17-Apr - Erie, PA - Warner Theatre
Tue 19-Apr - Hartford, CT - The Bushnell
Wed 20-Apr - Portland, ME - Merrill Auditorium*
Sat 23-Apr - Albany, NY - Palace Theatre
*On-sale Fri., Jan. 29 at 12pm local time. 

APRIL 2016 PLAIN SPOKEN TOUR PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGES
Each ticket includes one concert ticket - price includes all fees and service charges except for facility fees - Limit of 6 packages/tickets per order. Each package includes: 

• One Amazing Top Price Reserved Ticket in the First Ten (10) Rows *
• One Limited Edition, Silkscreened John Mellencamp Tour Poster (Designed Exclusively for the Plain Spoken Tour)
• One Exclusive John Mellencamp VIP Gift (Created Exclusively for VIP Package Purchasers)
• One Commemorative John Mellencamp VIP Tour Laminate

* Venue seating configurations can vary market-by-market

Click HERE to learn more details and pricing for the Diamond Ticket Package!

APRIL 2016 PLAIN SPOKEN TOUR TICKET DETAILS 
Tickets will go on sale January 29th for the April 2016 Plain Spoken Tour! Watch Mellencamp.com's TOUR page closely for updates.

PRE-SALES
Mellencamp.com will once again be offering pre-sale ticket access for free members of Mellencamp.com. Learn how to join and use our pre-sales HERE. Pre-sales begin on Wednesday, Jan. 27th at at 10:00 AM local time and last through Thursday, Jan. 28th at 10:00PM.

DIAMOND TICKET PACKAGES
Will go on sale Wednesday, Jan. 27th at at 10:00 AM local time. LEARN MORE.

PUBLIC TICKETS
The general public ticket on-sale for all shows are scheduled for Friday, Jan. 29th at 10:00 am local time (except Lawrence, Huntington, & Portland at 12pm)

Purchase links will be available on Mellencamp.com's TOUR page.

Thank you for your continued support!! TonyB & SharonC - The Mellencamp.com Web Team - [email protected]
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:57:58 pm »

I'm SO EXCITED but... a little disappointed at the same time. He's not playing in Michigan. Why not? That upsets me. He's not even playing in Ohio. The closest place is Indiana, which is a 4 hour drive. I mean, I'll do anything to see him live but now things are getting too expensive for us. Can't always get what ya want, I guess.
Still, I'm very happy he's continuing this tour. I'm so happy he can still do what he does at 64. He's a true legend and I love him! I'll TRY to make it to that Indiana show. I've never seen him live in his home state... is it different there?

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 10:36:13 pm »

I'm so thankful and happy JM has decided to continue the Plain Spoken tour, one of his best in years.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
blueridgekat
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 02:04:54 pm »

If there's a 2nd leg of this 2016 tour please come to Knoxville's Tennessee Theater it will be packed and rocking.
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drove to Roanoke VA last year for this tour and it's the best show ever. The playlist is awesome, John's best songwriting. If any of these new dates are in your area FIND A WAY TO GO, even if you have to drive a few miles, you will not be disappointed. Just do it !  There's only one true American Poet.... go.... listen....sing along..... enjoy !!
wafox1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 08:56:55 pm »

Awesome news! I only wish he was coming closer to NC so I could see him again.....saw him at DPAC last year on March 31st and then again at the Altria in Richmond on June 13th. He was amazing and I loved Carlene as the opening act. I have been listening to him since I was 16 years old, I am now 53. Keep on rocking John, your fans love you! Wink
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 09:04:07 pm by wafox1 » Logged

Angelette Fox
mstremel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2016, 11:20:13 am »

Where do I get the promo code for tickets.....HuhHuh
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2016, 11:31:22 am »