John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:09:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy 64th Birthday John Mellencamp!  (Read 3760 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: October 08, 2015, 06:37:25 am »

Happy 64th Birthday John Mellencamp!
October 7th, 1951 - October 7th, 2015

Hi there, my name is Brianna, and I'm a 16 year old girl form Detroit, Michigan. You guys might already know that by now, haha. I am very shocked and disappointed to see that no one has posted about John's birthday here! So I guess I have to do all the work! No problem.

Happy Birthday, John! I drew a little birthday drawing for you! I don't know how to draw anything but dogs, so I drew a drawing of what I'd imagine you'd look like as a dog! (Border Collie, Pit Bull mix) I hope you like it, because I spend long time on it! I also wanted to be extra creative, so I carved a pumpkin with your name on it, and I just recently learned how to sew so I sewed together a little banner for you that you can see is hanging on the wall!
I don't know how to post pictures here, so click on these links below to see the pictures!

Drawing: http://mellencamplover.deviantart.com/art/Happy-64th-Birthday-John-Mellencamp-564942561
Pumpkin: http://mellencamplover.deviantart.com/art/John-Mellencamp-Pumpkin-564942290

My hero, my love, my joy, my everything- yes YOU, John! I am wishing you the happiest birthday imaginable! Now you've made it to 64, you have something to prove and yet you've already conquered so much. How blessed and lucky you are to be a survivor of spina bifida in 1951, how lucky you are to be a remarkably talented musician, songwriter, and painter, and how lucky you are to be given the chance to become famous and express yourself to the whole world. I really wish I could meet you so I could really tell you that in person. You sir, are a real hero and inspiration to thousands with your influential and meaningful lyrics, and you deserve SO MUCH more. John, THANK YOU for your incredible songs, and I hope you have a pleasant and peaceful birthday that you so much deserve! (I know I'm a day late- I was going to post this earlier but I had to go to bed) Anyway... I love you!

Smiley So let it rock, let it roll! And have a wonderful birthday, John! Grin

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: