John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 03:22:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Will Be A Guest-Star On Fox's "Family Guy” Season Premiere Tonight!  (Read 10271 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2015, 03:57:49 pm »

John Mellencamp is set to guest-star on Season 14 of the animated television series “Family Guy.” Mellencamp, will play an animated version of himself and perform an original song in the season premiere on September 27th on Fox.Check your local listings for channel and time.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:38:46 pm »

I am SO EXCITED. I can't wait to see how they made his character- this is going to be absolutely hilarious!!! I'm so happy John decided to do something funny like this- I always though he was such a funny guy in his interviews! This is great!

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:04:17 pm »

Ummm... you guys mislead us. I watched the entire season premier, and he wasn't in it. Are you sure he's not gonna be in a specific episode in season 14? Because you made it seem like he was in the season premiere and he wasn't- there was no need for me to even watch Family Guy tonight. I'm kinda disappointed because of the way you guys worded it.
I heard rumors that he'll be on the episode, "Peternormal Activity", which comes on October 25th. Is this true? Is THIS the episode you guys were talking about? If so, why did you guys have to mention the season premiere at all if he wasn't in it!? Why not mention the specific episode, if it is true? There are a lot of angry fans complaining and wondering why they got all ready to watch the season premiere and he wasn't even in it. You mislead us! Sad

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:06:07 pm »

Yeah, I watched it too and there was no John.

I sure do hope the episode he's in is better than the one I watched last night Sad

Best,
Lisa Norris
Georgia
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:43:07 pm »

I like Family Guy, so I wasn't mad that I watched an episode, but I was mad that they misled us into thinking that he was in the episode. They posted last night that he was going to be on the Season Premiere on Facebook, and they got a million complaints about him not making an appearance... Lol I went back on Facebook this morning and they deleted the post... I ain't mad at them! I know mistakes happen! But why can't they just clear up this misunderstanding instead of leaving us hanging? Maybe I'm just just over-thinking all this l, I don't know. Oh well.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 06:06:30 pm »

I like Family Guy, so I wasn't mad that I watched an episode, but I was mad that they misled us into thinking that he was in the episode. They posted last night that he was going to be on the Season Premiere on Facebook, and they got a million complaints about him not making an appearance... Lol I went back on Facebook this morning and they deleted the post... I ain't mad at them! I know mistakes happen! But why can't they just clear up this misunderstanding instead of leaving us hanging? Maybe I'm just just over-thinking all this l, I don't know. Oh well.

We by no means tried to leave anyone hanging, we reported on the information we were given, which clearly had changed in the month since we were given it. We took down posts as no point in leaving up inaccurate info to confuse people. Very odd why the change happened, but that's Fox and shows producers decision.

The latest update we received is Sun Oct 25th for John's episode.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 08:20:17 pm »

Okay I understand! I just wanted an official answer. So thanks for replying- that cleared things up! I wonder how/why Fox messed up then. Oh well. I don't really care anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: