John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 11:55:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To The New Community  (Read 14360 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:30:51 pm »

Lets make this one a lot of fun!

Can't wait to see what you all have to say.

TonyB - Manager Mellencamp.com

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
kyralexis72
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 10:56:14 am »

Tony, I can tell that a LOT of hard work has gone into this and I am LOVING it!!  This site/community is fantastic!!!

Try to keep your mind open
And accept your mistakes
Save some time for living
And always question your faith

Could it be that this is all there is?
Could it be there's nothing more at all?
Save some time to dream
'Cause your dream could save us all - JM
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:50:59 pm »

Love the new look Tony. Just logged on tonight and was pleasantly suprised.
Kudo's to all involved.        Any word on shows in the NYC area?
littlesusie39
Global Moderator
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 10:39:55 am »

Smiley
This site looks very nice and it will be fun to learn all the new stuff.

CCB will always hold a very special place in my memories--laughin laughin with my friends. Hope to continue that over here!

Freedom’s Road:  If you want to take a ride
Well you’ve got to pay the toll

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 11:19:04 am »

This is just the first leg, more legs are expected to cover the country in 2011!

Love the new look Tony. Just logged on tonight and was pleasantly suprised.
Kudo's to all involved.        Any word on shows in the NYC area?

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 12:12:41 pm »

Thanks again, looking forward to the show and see all the Mellenheads I have had the pleasure to meet in NYC!
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 12:15:33 pm »

Tony,

You have done a fantastic job with this web site.  You deserve many happy regards.

Thank God for Forgiveness
tattudemellenhead
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 04:37:49 pm »

Hey Tony and crew--I am loving the new site as well. Doesn't seem like everyone is here though. Or just not a lot of posting going on like there was before. Thanks for all the hard work to peice it all together.  Smiley
davidk55
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 05:51:48 pm »

Very nice!! well done  Wink
CareBear333
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 12:22:12 am »

Hi There!  Old time fan here before internet hit in mid 90's.  John's music gave me such wonderul memories w/ my high-school sweetheart, now my hubby of 28 years - John's music has touched our lives, being part of so many wonderful memories as we went through high school and into adulthood!  I was a member of John's  "Minutes to Memories" fan club in 1990, did everything thru the mail...went regularly to record stores to help the fan club keep track of John's record sales each week.  YES!  they were still selling 45's, cassettes and LPs!  CDs just started hitting the racks!  Seen him in concert for the 2nd time in 1990 in Los Angeles...My husband and I got free tickets as "fan club"guests.  I wore the "big round Minutes to Memories fan club pin", but was told by his representative that night that John didn't have time back stage to meet me and my husband.  Seen his wife (then), Justice and Teddy Jo running around the club area where we were sitting that night.  But we really enjoyed the concert.  Pray that John is in good health these days.  My husband & I can really relate to his small town roots coming from farming childhoods.  My husband & I moved back to rural PA to his family's 160 acre farm in 1997.  Couldn't imagine raising our 3 kids anywhere else!  Lovin' this small-town life!  Anyhow, recently got signed up w/ the internet and wanted to catch up on John, his music and get in touch with other fans!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: