John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 10:50:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mellencamp.com Community 2015 Farm Aid Charity Auction BIDS UPDATED  (Read 17458 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2015, 10:43:28 am »

It’s that time of year again!  Farm Aid Auction 2015 kicks off Wednesday, September 2nd at 10am ET running through the week and ending Wednesday, September 9th at 10am.
First and foremost a huge thank you goes out to all of the fans, that donate items, and bid on these great items and to John for taking the time to autograph all these great items!  We could not accomplish this without YOU.  As you know the Farm Aid Auction has been a huge success over the years. John and the staff at Farm Aid are always amazed how the Mellencamp fans pull together to help support the family farmer!

All funds we raise including anyone that would like to donate will be credited to "The members of Mellencamp.com Community

Payment is expected within 5 days of the auction ending. Checks, money orders and paypal will be accepted. Please note that Paypal takes a fee. We are going to present the charitable contribution at Farm Aid 2015 so it is essential that payment is received within the 5 days of the auction ending so all payments are clear and one check can be issued. The staff at Farm Aid will receive a list of all of the fan club member's names that donate and/or win an auction item and receive a thank you letter from them. Please serious bidders only. Good luck and thanks for your support!

Below are the easy to bid step by step directions:
To bid on any of these items simply email [email protected]
Put the NUMBER and ITEM DESCRIPTION in the SUBJECT of your email
Your bid amount
Name, Address, Phone number in the body of the email
You will receive an email back of receipt of your bid; when and if someone bids higher than you we will notify you by email and let you have the chance to bid again! It's that simple! (If you do not get an email back IMMEDIATELY DON’T PANIC!) I go by the time the email is received. I will do my best to get back to all bidders in a timely manner.
Once there is a bid on an item I put the highest bids in red text

If you want to donate please email [email protected] we take donations up until the end of the auction!

Item No. 1 - High bid $275.00
Trouble No More Package
Autographed and professionally framed in 2003  Trouble No More CD & promo photo plus an Autographed Trouble No More Live At Town Hall vinyl.

Item No. 2 - Starting bid $60.00
ALEX AND ANI COWBOY BOOT CHARM BANGLE Bundle- RAFAELIAN SILVER

Item No. 3. - High Bid $400.00
Hand written and autographed Pink Houses lyrics on bond paper.

Item No. 4. - High Bid $50.00
Farm Aid Bundle
Two bumper stickers, Autographed Canvas Tote Bag,and water bottle

Item No. 5. - High Bid $40.00
Dane Clarks Drum Sticks
You can see the indents where he hits the drum head!

Item No. 6 - Starting Bid $250.00
Ghost Brothers Package includes autographed poster, Ladies size large Tee, book, Deluxe CD/DVD, with an exclusive CD signed by all three collaborators John, Steven King and T Bone Burnett.

Item No. 7 - High Bid $50.00
Handmade T Shirt Farm Aid Pillows

Item No. 8 - Starting Bid $200.00
Original 1983 John Cougar Mellencamp live at Fort Wayne Coliseum concert poster professionally framed. This is a great piece in mint condition for the avid Mellencamp collector!

Item No. 9 -High Bid $70.00
Bolo Pick Necklace comes with John and Mike's pics.

Item No. 10 - High Bid $25.00
Mellencamp Luggage Tags

Item No. 11 - High Bid $100.00
This poster just arrived from John's studio Belmont Mall.  2015 Tour Autographed Tour Poster John Mellencamp 2015

Item No. 12. - High Bid $125.00  
The Plain Spoken Package - A Plain Spoken Cd & Vinyl plus an autographed tour poster just signed by John arriving today from his studio!

Item No. 13 - Plain Spoken Tour VIP Merch  - High Bid $110.00
Mellencamp embroidered laptop bag, Lanyard, and Autographed Art Print Poster

« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:48:19 pm by sharonc » Logged
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 08:32:15 pm »

I am absolutely slobbering over the Pink Houses lyrics - so cool!

AND, as I look at the lyrics I purchased a few years ago, his signature is EXACTLY the same in this one as is mine.

It must be his Farm Aid siggie. Grin

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 08:20:11 am »

It is a not rushed signature!!! When he is signing outside a venue after the show he is a bit rushed since there are so many fans asking Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: