John Mellencamp Community
April 17, 2024, 10:06:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring Merch Sale!  (Read 6595 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: April 21, 2015, 12:43:31 pm »

Great sale going on gang, especially if you want some of the new tour merch!

http://bit.ly/1G1OhW8

We've revamped John's exclusive online store with a new look and to celebrate we are offering 20% off purchases of $40 or more. We've also added new SALE items so come check it out!
Use code PLAINSPOKEN20
Code expires 4/26
Sale does not include music or media

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 11:18:52 am »

Got the bracelets that he wears at all his Plain Spoken Performances.  One was sold out in Minneapolis.  I also bought "Little Pink Houses" women's tee.  I have the blue one from years back, now I have the black one.  Great 20% off deal... Don't miss it...  Can't wait for shipment...
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 12:43:49 pm »

The bracelets are not the exact ones that John wears onstage. In fact they are kind of cheap, especially the one that is sold as a "wood bead" bracelet is in fact all plastic, including the beads on a plastic string.
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 12:46:20 pm »

Tony;

I spent over $120 on two orders 10 days ago and Live Nation would not apply the promo after the sale, they advised me I could return stuff and rebuy it but there would be a $6 return shipping fee plus $5 return processing fee. Live Nation (Musictoday) has always had bad customer service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: