John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 10:57:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Record Store Day Feedback  (Read 8287 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2015, 10:56:57 am »

We are looking for fans that went to the participating stores in celebration of Record Store Day and are asking for your feedback.

Was Plain Spoken Cd available?

Was the Plain Spoken Vinyl available?

Did you received your poster?

Thanks!

Sharon & Tony
patio
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:37:26 pm »

I went to the "Gary's Record Paradise" store in Escondido, CA (San Diego area)on Saturday. They didn't carry the vinyl or the cd. The owner didn't even know anything about the print I was talking about. He also did not have any special promos at all for the day. Best regards, Patti

p.s 92 days to Portland show...94 days to Fresno show and 99 days to Los Angeles! Can NOT wait!
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:52 am »

None of the stores I called in the Chicago area had the print.

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 12:55:39 pm »

Rainbow Records in Anderson South Carolina didn't have or get the vinyl or cd or the poster. They told me they order items for record store day but really don't know what they will get in until they open the box. I called the day they received their boxes and no dice.

Lisa in GA
Sk8ingMellenhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 03:19:44 pm »

I tried to hunt down a print from a store in IL, but no place I went to had one. Not sure if they were out or if they never had any to begin with.  Cry

Sk8ingMellenhead

It's what you do and not what you say, if you're not part of the future then get out of the way.
michellepolonis
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 10:51:58 am »

I called every record store in Austin and no one had it, they weren't even aware it existed Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: