John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:18:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great fan video from Ft Lauderdale show!  (Read 6461 times)
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2015, 07:37:23 am »

This is one of the best quality fan videos so far! - from the Ft. Lauderdale show Mar. 17th, at the Au-Rene Theater at Broward Center For The Performing Arts and shot by 'datflys'.  Easily found on YouTube but here's the link to "Pink Houses".

https://youtu.be/4VcGad-lGmE
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 08:14:40 am »

And this posted today - a great video of Cherry Bomb by the same fan at the Ft. Lauderdale concert.

https://youtu.be/KtcrODrXucs
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 07:21:23 pm »

Hey thanks for posting these, great videos indeed. Is it me or did John forget the lyrics at the beginning of ''Cherry Bomb'' LOL, can't wait to see him next month.
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 09:27:57 am »

My pleasure.  And yes, you heard correctly.   Wink

Hey thanks for posting these, great videos indeed. Is it me or did John forget the lyrics at the beginning of ''Cherry Bomb'' LOL, can't wait to see him next month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: