John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:26:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Female singer in Paper and Fire  (Read 25178 times)
mcrisco67
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2015, 08:51:09 am »

What is the name of the female singer in Paper and Fire
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:55:03 am by mcrisco67 » Logged
Sk8ingMellenhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 12:47:36 pm »

I think her name is Crystal Taliefero

Sk8ingMellenhead

It's what you do and not what you say, if you're not part of the future then get out of the way.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 09:57:44 am »

What is the name of the female singer in Paper and Fire

John used two singers on that album Pat Peterson and Crystal Talifero. Both are featured in the video and tour behind that album

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
lunworks
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 09:32:25 pm »

Yes I was friends with both of them. I met my ex husband on Scarecrow and then of course we had so many friends who went on with him to the next following albums. I have a picture where Pat was singing Cherry Bomb to me (left stage my spot lol) we both was crying our eyes out .... They are great girls. Pat was the one who sang, Chrystal played every instrument you could imagine and then some. She however was right in there on many songs.
I love those guys ! The memories are like yesterday. I so much want get in touch with many of them... my ex and I remained friends for years up until his death this year.
In fact I have just begun a book on small town girl getting on a tour bus marrying a sound engineer, winding up in L.A. I can honestly say "changed my life." John's music is still what I listen to, still what hits that place in my Soul that rocks my World. There was lots of bands but none like Melloncamp. Living on the bus hanging with the girls they were my family at the time,enough for a book!
SClikes
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 12:47:18 am »

I think Lisa Ruth Germano is a female singer in Paper and  Fire.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: