John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:25:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch John on the Charlie Rose Show Full Episode  (Read 5783 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2014, 10:38:47 am »

John was the guest on PBS's "Charlie Rose Show" this week. John discusses his latest album Plain Spoken and his collaboration with Stephen King and T-Bone Burnett on Ghost Brothers of Darkland County. John in accompaniment with his guitarist Andy York performed, "Troubled Man," live in the Charlie Rose studio in New York City filmed on Nov. 24, 2014.
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 10:14:50 pm »

I loves a small bodied slotted head Martin. What's the scoop with Andy's?

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 01:29:33 pm »

I loves a small bodied slotted head Martin. What's the scoop with Andy's?

Andy's guitar is John's signature martin with a custom refinish to it to make it darker and older looking. John's signature is on the 12th fret.

I have never seen John play his signature model guitar, but I think that is what he was playing on Charlie Rose. Signature on the 12th fret it appeared also.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: