John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:24:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new Bob Seger album debuts at #3 in Canada  (Read 10342 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2014, 04:16:26 pm »

Legendary Detroit rocker (Night Moves) Bob Seger's new album "Ride Out" debuts at #3 in Canada.  It just goes to show you, we Canadians like our old time rock 'n' roll.

If you haven't heard it yet, check it out!  It's a ride worth taking.

Mike
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 02:59:03 pm »

great news to hear a new Bob Seger album is out! itīs been some time...
unfortunately not yet released here in germany. i tried to get it from the us-itunes-store, but of course in our free, globalized world, that didnīt work.
I hope you all know to appreciate living in the us or canada.
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 11:01:28 pm »

I thought it was released worldwide on Oct. 14th, 2014.  That's quite surprising. I just checked and Ride Out is available through Amazon, Germany.  I'm sure you can download it from the site or order from your local record store.  Enjoy!

Mke
turmbird
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 04:35:08 pm »

you are right! couldnīt find it on itunes, so i didnīt check anywhere else. thanks for the hint.
I read itīs supposed to be his last album.
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:12:38 am »

I also heard/read that it's supposed to be Seger's last album but he's a musician and musicians never stop writing music.  Just look at Springsteen, Mellencamp and Dylan.  I'm sure another album will be written and released in the next few years.  Seger is a great singer and songwriter.  I'm sure Ride Out will not be the last album from Bob.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: