John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 01:45:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Very disappointed in the vinyl premium package.  (Read 5856 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2014, 09:12:03 pm »

Tony and JM fans,
I just wanted to make everyone aware that my husband and I ordered the vinyl premium package with record player. We are very disappointed with the service because this limited edition bundle is very expensive and no effort was made to get this delivered as originally promised between 9/23 and 9/25.  In addition, no effort was made to provide me with an updated delivery notice until my husband inquired.  They email back and said the expected delivery date is now October 21- November 4th. Again very disappointing. All effort should have been made to deliver these limited edition bundles to the fans that ordered them right on the album release date of 9/23/14.
 Being a long time fan, I never experience anything like this at all.

Sheila
 Angry
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 08:19:44 am »

Tony and JM fans,
I just wanted to make everyone aware that my husband and I ordered the vinyl premium package with record player. We are very disappointed with the service because this limited edition bundle is very expensive and no effort was made to get this delivered as originally promised between 9/23 and 9/25.  In addition, no effort was made to provide me with an updated delivery notice until my husband inquired.  They email back and said the expected delivery date is now October 21- November 4th. Again very disappointing. All effort should have been made to deliver these limited edition bundles to the fans that ordered them right on the album release date of 9/23/14.

Sheila
 Angry

Thank you for messaging. I have an email in inquiring about the status. I didn't recall what the original shipping date was listed as for the Crosley bundle, was it around 9/23? It's a complicated item with bundling the items together, possible something was delayed.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 08:27:50 am »

Tony and JM fans,

Sheila
 Angry

Thank you for messaging. I have an email in inquiring about the status. I didn't recall what the original shipping date was listed as for the Crosley bundle, was it around 9/23? It's a complicated item with bundling the items together, possible something was delayed.

Heard back from management, they requested a copy of your order confirmation or at least your order date if you can email [email protected]

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: