John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:18:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John LIVE today on HuffPost Live  (Read 6740 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:46:13 pm »

John will be doing an interview on HuffPost Live today (Monday Sept 22) around 5:30 PM ET to discuss the release of his 22nd album, called "Plain Spoken," his upcoming 2015 tour and his storied music career.

Watch at:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/john-mellencamp-plain-spoken-tour/541a090002a76003fe0001e2

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:03:57 pm »

LOVED the interview!
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 05:06:19 pm »

Thanks for the heads up on this.  I was able to jump on and watch this.  John seemed to be in a good mood and I really enjoyed the approx. 30 minute interview.  Hopefully there will be a recording for people that could not jump on live.  Every time I see or read an interview by John, I learn something new.  His music has been such a soundtrack to my life, it is always interesting to learn more about him, his stories, and his creative process.

dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 06:07:21 pm »

You Dance......  Love him......  I also liked how he said after 2 million cigs he finally obtained the growl in his voice that eliminated his high voice.
khmellencamp
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 04:05:37 pm »

As they mentioned at the end of the interview that John will be doing a session this Saturday at his recording studio in Indiana.  Will there be seats available for some of his fans to attend?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: