John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:27:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Sales Start Tuesday!  (Read 66784 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2014, 01:14:43 pm »

Too funny. When the time finally comes to see the tickets they offer, I get "nothing available, try again". The new security code is "good luck". Hilarious!
Since the show is almost a year away I think I'll go outside and do something that actually matters. I'm sure something will come up on Craigslist a week before the show. Without fees. 

That's very funny!

Which show were you trying for, all of them still have some presale seats left, some are still very very good.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 03:36:37 pm »

Keep getting error message and to retry for Overture Center in Madison
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 03:42:21 pm »

Keep getting error message and to retry for Overture Center in Madison

try this link:

https://tickets.overturecenter.org/single/PSDetail.aspx?psn=735
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2014, 03:44:34 pm »

Takes me to a not on sale message.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2014, 03:51:36 pm »

Takes me to a not on sale message.

go directly to the venue site, http://www.overturecenter.org/events/john-mellencamp
 and put the password in where it says 'promo code' bottom right).  click on through until you get to the next page where "purchase" comes up for Diamond Package, or on the next page at the very bottom left, says "Purchase best available seating".....but doesn't tell you where the seats are

i have sent Tony a message
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2014, 04:06:29 pm »

Just got e-mail from Overture asking for passwords. Sent them both and they were going to look into it, also sent them seat number which disappeared then came back on seating chart.
eastwood1976
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2014, 04:15:48 pm »

For Apollo NY Shows Tour page says ticket sales started at 10:50 am.  Ticket seller did not allow until 11:01 am.  The Friday show had no tickets available at all for Orchestra right at 11:01 am.  The Thursday show didn't have 4 tickets but did have 2 available in Orchestra.   I have 4 people that would love to go Sad  How could the Friday show have NO tickets in Orchestra available already at 11:01 am!!  Sad    Any advice?
dwfred
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2014, 04:38:50 pm »

Got Overture ticket, must have fixed the problem.      Cheesy
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2014, 04:54:02 pm »

Got Overture ticket, must have fixed the problem.      Cheesy

glad to hear it!
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2014, 05:08:55 pm »

For Apollo NY Shows Tour page says ticket sales started at 10:50 am.  Ticket seller did not allow until 11:01 am.  The Friday show had no tickets available at all for Orchestra right at 11:01 am.  The Thursday show didn't have 4 tickets but did have 2 available in Orchestra.   I have 4 people that would love to go Sad  How could the Friday show have NO tickets in Orchestra available already at 11:01 am!!  Sad    Any advice?

The Apollo is very small and I guess its hard to get 4 seats together. I am still pulling up 2 at a time in Orchestra but 4 tickets together are in the Mezz. Have you tried the other presales?

Here are the pre-sale passwords for today:

Mellencamp.com/Website/Fan Club: FREEDOM
AEG/Radio/Local: SPOKEN
Citi Card: CITIMEL
Ticketmaster: PLAIN

Good luck!  Maybe 4 seats together at Carnegie will work out!
rockchucker
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2014, 06:49:57 pm »

Wow so totally excited.  My first JM show since he double billed with Bob Dylan in 2010. Purchased tickets to two shows here in the Northwest, Seattle and Portland.  Received front and center for Seattle and some nice PIT tickets for Portland (all of pit seats are center). I went into Portland sales right at 10:00 PDT, and Seattle about 30 minutes later.  My first try for Seattle was a dud but I kept trying and about 10 minutes later, just when I was about to give up, the two front row seats popped up.  I have found that sometimes somebody else will have the seats tied up, and sometimes they either remove them or don't complete the purchase process, so if you keep trying a bit later they release and often you can snag a good seat.  Fun time for next summer! 

I'm not running anymore!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: