John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:09:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Sales Start Tuesday!  (Read 66786 times)
arorick
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 09:25:45 am »

Why is there no tickets for sale in the orchestra pit in Fort Wayne Indiana show, without the diamond package! The closest I can get is row u without the diamond package what's with that?
dodge9
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 09:29:07 am »

Was only able to access the Pittsburgh venue through the Mellencamp site.  Took a few minutes to get in but I got FRONT ROW WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posgay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 09:39:01 am »

Finally got in, closet seat is Row C so didn't want to risk loosing it.  There are still about 5 or 6 more rows before you hit Row A.... so how is it that some people can get front row.. in my 20+ years I've never gotten that lucky.  Not complaing just jealous !  Have a great time everyone.
Jason1978

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2014, 09:40:13 am »

So my first attempt the venue came up and allowed you to pick your seats and there was pretty much nothing to pick from with 4 seats in a row. Then moments later it said so many fans were on so they would find best available.

My computer came up with section CC so I was going to select those and when I went to click on buy it said unable to process. Huh? I then refreshed and it said 15 min wait. I refreshed and then looked for tickets and said unable to process again. Decided to use another computer and it worked right away, got section BB so took those for the April 26 show in DC. Had tix near that section for John Fogerty so they are pretty good. btw...the 15 min wait was still up on the other computer. Ticketmaster is stupid!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:42:38 am by Jason1978 » Logged
spfarrell

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2014, 09:42:57 am »

Presale for Cincinnati show took me to Cincinnati Arts web site.  Email confirmation I received made no mention whatsoever of album download.  Anyone get anything different?
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 09:43:18 am »

I cant even access the venue to get tickets!  guess too much activity all at the same time. Such a crock.

which venue?  
johncorsale

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2014, 09:43:48 am »

Where is the digital download available after buying the tickets. It didn't come in my email or anything
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2014, 09:48:22 am »

Where is the digital download available after buying the tickets. It didn't come in my email or anything

Digital download links will come by email next week upon the release of the album. Watch Mellencamp.com and your email for updates!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 09:48:37 am »

Presale for Cincinnati show took me to Cincinnati Arts web site.  Email confirmation I received made no mention whatsoever of album download.  Anyone get anything different?

Digital download links will come by email next week upon the release of the album. Watch Mellencamp.com and your email for updates!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
lette
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 09:49:48 am »

But on my venue website it says not available with presale tickets!
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 09:49:57 am »

Got front row center for the Baltimore show, 2nd time being front row center, 1st time being the Reading "No Better Than This" tour stop.
johncorsale

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 09:52:09 am »

So everyone who bought a ticket for the Red Bank,NJ show gets a digital copy of the album?
LuckyStarz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 10:01:39 am »

Never seen the password and TM never asked.  Front Row baby!   I'll get "A Leg Up" tonight for sure!  Cool
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:11:01 am by LuckyStarz » Logged
ceb101963

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 10:02:35 am »

Where is the code?
bkapler

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 10:02:58 am »

Undecided
So the Great Midwestern Rock REBEL has sold out to Citibank banking interests and internet data miners.  If you have a Citibank card, or join the Mellancamp data mining website, you get the privilege of paying $119.50 for a ticket ($249 for the "VIP" package, which gets you a fake backstage pass and a poster, with a guarantee of the first 10 rows).

The "public" (real fans) sale starts in three days, for those not fortunate enough to be part of the elite.

No thanks, Mr Mellancamp and Citibank.

Your songs no longer have any meaning.
You have sold out to the man.  You are a phony.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: