John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:14:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235876 times)
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2014, 10:04:51 am »

the link from here to the palace theater show in Cleveland OH,  there is no option (that I can see)  for diamond ticket packages?  am I missing something?

Here is Cleveland Diamond Link: http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3APSQ%3A15CON%3AJOHNVIP%3A&linkID=psq&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=JMV&cgc=

When buying Cleveland Diamond do NOT put in the presale password

For Cleveland the link under the column for Premium Package takes you to a different page....click on the Presale Tickets column link and the VIP option will  be on the left column
dhinkle555
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2014, 10:17:11 am »

Thanks for the presale, was able to get very good seats for Bloomington and Indianapolis.  Thanks for taking the effort to put on a presale without having to purchase a fan club membership.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2014, 11:02:04 am »

the link from here to the palace theater show in Cleveland OH,  there is no option (that I can see)  for diamond ticket packages?  am I missing something?

Here is Cleveland Diamond Link: http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3APSQ%3A15CON%3AJOHNVIP%3A&linkID=psq&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=JMV&cgc=

When buying Cleveland Diamond do NOT put in the presale password

For Cleveland the link under the column for Premium Package takes you to a different page....click on the Presale Tickets column link and the VIP option will  be on the left column

Refresh the tour page and the link has been updated for Packages, just remember don't enter in the presale password, just use that link and select how many tickets you want.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2014, 11:12:06 am »

HELP with Denver Diamond VIP Package...The site wans a password but the one you have posted on this site only gets you into the Fan Club Presale. Not VIP.
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2014, 11:12:41 am »

can't get presale code to work for denver for vip package

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2014, 11:14:07 am »

Well at least I am not the only one with issues in Denver!
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2014, 11:16:21 am »

really annoying!  denver presale is not good...   Sad

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2014, 11:17:28 am »

can't get presale code to work for denver for vip package

I have messaged the promoter, that should get fixed in the next hour.

279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2014, 11:18:16 am »

Will they use a different password since the other one is linked to the Fan Club Presale?
jermishere

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2014, 12:08:14 pm »

Portland Presale is only showing ADA and Premium Package options. 
Brendaz23

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2014, 12:09:18 pm »

What a disappointment! I logged in exactly at 10 am Phoenix time and all tickets were already gone. How does that even happen?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2014, 12:13:51 pm »

What a disappointment! I logged in exactly at 10 am Phoenix time and all tickets were already gone. How does that even happen?

Please keep trying for tickets, all tickets are NOT sold out for the presale.

Due to the number of people requesting tickets, all tickets in the pre-sale might have been allocated into shopping carts and you might be getting a message saying no tickets are available.

However, we have learned from past experience, many of those people are trying for tickets only looking for the front row. If they don't get that they will not buy the tickets they were able to pull up.

Those tickets they don't buy will then return to being available after 7 to 20 minutes and then everyone will have a fresh shot at them.

Thus we recommend you keep trying for tickets, and don't get overly concerned by the "no tickets currently available message", unless tickets have been on sale for at least an hour.

FYI the other main presale password is SPOKEN if you want to try that for the AEG/Radio/Local pre-sale.

QueenieTee

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:04 pm »

The presale tickets for Portland aren't working!!  I'm just sick.  It's only working for the Diamond Pkg or the ADA Wheelchair tickets.  Help!?!?  Really wanted close seats.  What should we do?  Thx!!  Theresa
markemery

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:21 pm »

Yes, the Portland presale was botched.  Click not the ADA link above to switch to non-ADA seats.  Orch C row G off to the side was best I found.  Diamond tickets do not tell you exact seat location.  For $500/pair I want to know exactly what I'm buying.  I did  not purchase for this reason.  Not a great presale.  

Portland Presale is only showing ADA and Premium Package options. 
279FoolsGold

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2014, 12:15:59 pm »

Any more information on the VIP tickets for Denver? No password seems to work to access them.

OH...and it has been an hour!

Thanks!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: