John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:03:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235347 times)
RedRoomRon
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 10:52:49 pm »

got info on diamond packages?

WOOF
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 07:40:18 am »

Is there any probability that a Houston date will be added?  We are only the 4th largest city!  The closest cities have weeknight shows, making it difficult to travel to those shows.  No intention to shoot the messenger here.  Just wondering.  I have seen him many times in Houston, including the last time at Jones Hall.  By the way, the website says you guys are in The Woodlands, is that correct?  If so, must be unfortunate you guys don't get a show close by, like me!  Haha!  Thanks for your info, Tony! Smiley

We are not expected any more shows to be added to the 80 that are announced.

Mellencamp.com's technology is powered by BubbleUp which is located in The Woodlands TX. However I am located in Southern Indiana and Sharon is located on the east coast

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 07:41:18 am »

got info on diamond packages?

WOOF

Learn all about the packages here: http://www.mellencamp.com/news.html?n_id=2032

bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:38 pm »

Are the citi card presale and mellencamp.com presale 2 distinct presales?

Thank God for Forgiveness
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 05:45:50 pm »

Are the citi card presale and mellencamp.com presale 2 distinct presales?

The Citi Card presale is entirely separate from our presale and often will be pulling from a separate set of tickets. I am not entirely sure how you get access to that presale.

imarocker

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 07:43:51 pm »

I have a question, is this a full band tour or a solo tour? Some of these venues probably aren't very large.

Thanks, Jim
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 12:02:43 am »

When do the tickets go on sale for Vancouver, BC? (Canada)

I am thrilled that I'll be able to see John in concert again.

Mike
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 09:58:47 am »

When do the tickets go on sale for Vancouver, BC? (Canada)

I am thrilled that I'll be able to see John in concert again.

Head over to the TOUR page of Mellencamp.com. All of the on sale dates/times are listed there on the big grid. Generally the presales start this coming Tuesday at 10am local and the public tickets go on sale Friday at 10am local.

If you need/want ticket prices for a show, on the tour page, click the blue icon on far right side of the row for any show for all of the details.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 10:03:43 am »

Quote from:  link=topic=2608.msg9784#msg9784 date=1410482631
I have a question, is this a full band tour or a solo tour? Some of these venues probably aren't very large.

Thanks, Jim

Full band, although it would not be a surprise if parts of the show featured John solo or acoustic.

massmellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2014, 08:32:41 am »

Hi Kris-
First, my condolences for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to share this story with all of us! You are a fantastic example to us all about how to not only how fans can be so generous and kind to one another, but how humanity should behave as a whole!
Kindest Regards,
Julie

Tony so excited to see John again here in Portland.  The last time he was out West, 2011, we had tickets to the Seattle, WA show.  We had been remodeling our home constantly for the 5 months prior, and were really looking forward to going to Seattle and relaxing for just a few days.  It was going to be our weekend.  We had even sprung and purchased those premium seats and got lucky enough to get a pair front row center seats!  It wasn't going to get any better.  Unfortunately the morning of the show just as we were getting ready to leave our home in Portland, we received a phone call that a death in the family was pending.  So instead of traveling North we went South.  So now what to do with the tickets?  With the help of another Mellenhead friend, we coordinated with the venue to gift them.  What I asked the person from the box office to do was to go to the absolutely worst seats in the house.  Seats so far up one needed oxygen to take a breath.  Find two people who looked worthy and to bring them up front into our seats.  The lady who helped us called back later and stated that she had done did just that.  As you recall, during that tour John showed a short film before the show.  She said when she went way up there, these people were intently watching the film, and that nobody else around them really was, that they were just talking and laughing.  She asked them if they would like an opportunity to move forward just a little, and they said yes.  She then described how excited that they became when they discovered that they were actually going to have FRONT ROW SEATS!  :-)  Jumping up and down and hugging each other. She said that the lady started crying at their good fortune.  She said that she checked back several times and that they were up having a great time; laughing, smiling, dancing.  It warmed my heart to know that despite the awful events of our day, that my husband and I had created some positive wonderful memories for somebody else.  I wonder how many people they have shared their story with, and I hope with it that they have shared the wonderful love that Mellenheads have for each other.  So now 4 years later, my opportunity to see a show finally here in Portland, OR!  I'm so excited to see John perform again.  I'm not so sure I can wait until next summer.  Thanks for coming to our little small town.....Kris Sell
veggievixen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2014, 10:07:51 am »

Hi Tony,

Carnegie Halls website still shows tomorrow as the presale date (not Thursday as noted here) can you confirm which is correct? 

thanks!
Michele
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2014, 11:57:28 am »

Hi Tony,

Carnegie Halls website still shows tomorrow as the presale date (not Thursday as noted here) can you confirm which is correct? 

thanks!
Michele

Discussed with the promoter, AEG Live.

Tuesday is the CITI presale, not Mellencamp.com. Their ticket system can only program one promotion at a time.

The Citi ends 9am Thursday, and our pre-sale will start 11am Thursday

bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2014, 12:46:34 pm »

Will the blue icon on the tour page take us to the site to buy tickets tomorrow?

Thank God for Forgiveness
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2014, 05:51:44 pm »

Will the blue icon on the tour page take us to the site to buy tickets tomorrow?

The links on the same row as the blue icon will take you to the official ticket seller. The blue icon takes you to a page with more show info (and also some of the ticket buying links)

Baumancj

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 06:51:59 pm »

How many tickets can be bought for the presale? I saw 6 diamond tickets, wondering if it's the same for regular seats.

THANKS!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: