John Mellencamp Community
March 18, 2024, 11:28:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 Summer Tour Setlist  (Read 7002 times)
Mellensands
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2014, 10:15:54 pm »

Dude (or Tour Staff),

I have one request for your summer shows or at least one show. When you come to Windsor, Ontario, I have to, have to, have to hear "Rave On." It's my favorite song from when I was a kid. Cocktail was the first album I owned and I instantly fell in love with this song. You gotta do a brother a solid and somehow sqeeze this in. I'm begging you. Much love.

mellenfan
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:30 am »

lol...not gonna happen.
WeirdHenry163
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 05:38:16 pm »

lol...not gonna happen.

You got that right! and niether are classic items from yester-year like The Great Midwest or Sugar Marie! He should really learn a thing or two from Mr Springsteen........ can never say that guy doesnt give the catalog a run-thru each tour!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: