John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:55:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mellencamp 2014 Summer Tour Ticket and Tour Questions  (Read 58050 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 09:40:49 am »

That is a good question, because I see that PAT are running over $300???!!!  Is that the average price?? I was waiting for Windsor, so I'm if prices are going to be similar.  I seriously cannot afford THAT!!!  I was estimating $200....and that was going to stretch my budget.... Sad

"-some days I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan   

We are projecting Windsor to be $250 each for the PAT packages. The PAT price is based on the face price, so some shows have had a higher price than others.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 11:10:57 am »

Any idea what a "non-PAT" ticket, first few rows would run?

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 09:12:58 am »

Any idea what a "non-PAT" ticket, first few rows would run?

Mary in Michigan

We have been told tentatively there will be at least 2 price levels in the ballpark for $120 and $95, there could be a lower price level, they haven't filled us in on that.

Zimmer
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2014, 04:33:05 pm »

Is there any plan to come to Atlanta maybe in 2015?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 07:18:44 am »

While the 2015 isn't set, we are expecting it for sure to visit most of the biggest markets in the country, that would include Atlanta and I believe most of John's tours have swung through that market.

mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 07:47:08 am »

Just checked the Windsor Website and it says tickets go on sale April 26 at noon?

Mary in Michigan
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 10:21:36 am »

Just checked the Windsor Website and it says tickets go on sale April 26 at noon?

Mary in Michigan

That is an error. Tickets go on sale to public next Saturday May 3, presale is Wednesday and Premium Access Tickets are also Wednesday. All of that info is up on Mellencamp.com now and has been for a week or two.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:45:58 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged

Zimmer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 07:59:31 pm »

Thanks Tony! Keeping my fingers crossed!

While the 2015 isn't set, we are expecting it for sure to visit most of the biggest markets in the country, that would include Atlanta and I believe most of John's tours have swung through that market.
fivetornadoes
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2014, 09:13:06 am »

presale worked like a charm tony. thanks for all you do!!
you are doing it the perfect way by releasing the password close to on sale time!
pj would be proud  Wink
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2014, 11:25:00 am »

So ya......

Can anyone tell me why I can't 'legally' purchase a ticket for a decent seat on Ticketmaster, but when I go on Stub Hub I can get a GREAT seat for twice/three times the price?

Seriously.....can't get a ticket in rows 1-3 on Ticketmaster, but could get 50 of them on Stub Hub!!!!

This is so depressing...............

The whole concert scene has turned into a big business for someone....and it's not the artists!

"-someday's I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan; really sad cuz she's not going to Ontario cuz she refuses to pay scalping prices
pjs7121
Enjoy Mellencamps Music

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2014, 03:19:20 pm »

Attention All Mellencamp fans

I have two tickets for the Cheyenne, Wyoming Frontier Days show on July 18, 2014.  I am unable to go as I will be on a family vacation.  Here are the ticket details:

Section BL - Row L - Seats 63 & 64. Total costs of tickets $132.00

Seeking to recoup what I paid if you are interested please text me at 801 891 4554 - cell or email me at [email protected]

Let me know
Phil Sullivan

Philip Sullivan
joakim

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2014, 02:06:09 pm »

Hello everyone!
Me and my dad will be attending the Atlantic City show on july 6th, our first time watching John live. So I'd like to ask some questions to you guys who have seen him a couple of times, like, how many songs does he usually play? Which songs are we "guaranteed" to hear?
jbyoung24

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2014, 09:20:01 am »

Just saw the show in Thackerville, OK... very disapointed... The Friday night show was only 45 min, no encore...the Saturday night show was an hour but still no encore.  If the rest of the tour is anything like the first two shows, don't waste your money.  I've seen John four times, starting with the Scarecrow tour in '84, but this was my last. 

Please post your questions and any issues you have with the 2014 Summer Tour in this thread!
neoncactus

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2014, 08:42:36 pm »

I was at Friday's Thackerville show.  He played an hour and fifteen minutes.  But still disappointing.  The music was great, just too short and abrupt ending with no encore.  It was not worth the money we paid to see him.  
UPDATE:  Got an email from the manager at Winstar.  She said John was contracted to play between 75 and 90 minutes and played 82 (I think they are counting walking on and off stage as part of that time personally).  So this may be his standard performance time on this tour. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:20:12 pm by neoncactus » Logged
ericabridget

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2014, 08:48:19 pm »

Hey,
I'm sure this a total and complete long shot but I'm all about giving it the old college try.  Not sure who to talk to or who to write to, but hopefully this can get into the right hands.

I've been a fan of John COUGAR (to me!) since I was a kid when my parents would play John Cougar, Fleetwood Mac, the Knack on 45..only My Sherona...lol...and of course Zeppelin and the other greats...I have great memories of being a kid listening to records with them.  I remember sitting down with my parents in the early 80s watching Farm Aid because we're from North Dakota and they had to explain the whole schpiel to me about farms, and food and crops being people's livelihoods AND our way to eat...that totally stuck with me.  I sorda saw him as like a hero to the people in small states.  (Small in population/not small in size or impact)...lol...Anyway, this has been a super shitty year for our family.  My sister took her life on Valentines Day of this year...she was 35.  I've been raising her 3 kids since her death.  It's of course been hard on me, but I think more hard on my dad.  He found out he had bladder cancer last fall and has been battling that since before Christmas.  They finally took his bladder completely here about a month ago and they said he's cancer free now.  That's a huge blessing but he's still feeling the hurt of the "stoma"...aka colostomy bag type deal for urine and feels like it's starting to control HIM instead of HIM being in control of IT.  I really feel like he needs something big to make him feel like life is worth living again.  He's finally started seeing a therapist and is started to find little bits of joy in life again..he will be 58 this year in August and I'd love it if somehow we could get tickets and a meet and greet donated to us as a birthday present since John will be in Minot, ND for the state fair in July.  I hate to sound like a beggar but I've had to learn the last few months that you'll never know who wants to help if you don't ask...so I'm asking.  This is definitely not some random wackadoodle ploy or scam or whatever...my name is Erica Copeland and I am on Facebook, from Minot ND....my sister's name was Lisa Sheehan and her obit is with Thompson Larson Funeral Home in Minot.  Anyway, I'm sure I will feel stupid for doing this later and putting all that extra info on here but hey, you never know the skepticism of people OR the generousity of them.  Basically, any chance worth taking is ALWAYS worth taking regardless of the outcome!!  Thanks for listening. 
Erica Copeland
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: