John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:40:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pat Peterson  (Read 24696 times)
las65
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2014, 03:27:45 pm »

After watching the video of Like a Rolling Stone from the Dylan tribute, which was awesome to see the "old" band except Larry, made me wonder, where is Pat now?  Does anyone know what she has been up to?
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 01:17:58 pm »

It is a terrific tribute and Like A Rolling Stone is so good.  I had been wondering the same thing about Pat myself.  I haven't heard anything about Pat in a long time.

Mike
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 01:56:15 pm by Smalltownboy » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 03:43:08 pm »

It is a terrific tribute and Like A Rolling Stone is so good.  I had been wondering the same thing about Pat my self.  I haven't heard anything about Pat in a long time.

Last I was aware Pat was still living and work in and around Dallas Texas.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 08:35:11 am »

Did a google search and found this from October 7th 2013, which just happens to be JMs Birthday.   Smiley  Pat is a wonderful, classy, and beautiful lady who I had the pleasure of meeting a few times when we used to get backstage passes.  Met her entire family once and her mother was just like her.  Her mother and I also share the same Birthday.

http://www.visitdallas.com/articles/view/Sammons-Center-Cabaret-Series-Presents-Pat-Peterson-On-Oct-17/731/
Sammons Center Cabaret Series Presents Pat Peterson On Oct. 17Published: 10/07/2013
DALLAS - The Sammons Center for the Arts, 3630 Harry Hines at Oak Lawn, will present Ms. Pat Peterson on Thursday, October 17, 2013, 8:00 p.m., as the second concert of the Fall 2013 season of Sammons Cabaret. Peterson, who sang backup as one of Ray Charles' Raelettes for five years - has performed around the world with superstars such as John Mellencamp, The Bee Gees, and Elton John. Her piano playing, vocal renditions of Cole Porter classics such as "I've Got You Under My Skin" and "They Can't Take That Away from Me," and a larger-than-life personality breathe new life into the music of the golden era of song.

The Sammons Cabaret Fall 2013 season includes four performances, each held from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, September through December. Performances are held in the intimate setting of Kurth Recital Hall at the Sammons Center. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Each concert features two performance sets of about an hour each with an intermission between. An adjunct to their successful Sammons Jazz program, the concerts are New York-style cabaret, with a singer accompanied by a pianist performing music from the great American song book, Broadway tunes, torch songs, and vocal standards.

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: