John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:30:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN PLAYING CHEYENNE FRONTIER DAYS JULY 18, 2014  (Read 13052 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2014, 02:57:51 pm »

JOHN MELLENCAMP PLAYING CHEYENNE FRONTIER DAYS JULY 18, 2014
John Mellencamp and his band will be playing Cheyenne WY's Frontier Days on Friday, July 18th! Tickets go on sale this Friday,  February 28, 2014 - Ticket Details. We will be offering pre-sale tickets later this week for registered Mellencamp.com members - Learn More. This show will be part of a short run of shows John will perform this summer. Stay tuned for more concert announcements.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

RECORDING UNDERWAY FOR JOHN'S NEXT ALBUM
For the past few months, John and the band have been hard at work on a new album. The album, produced by T Bone Burnett, is not yet finished and remains untitled but we're told it's coming together beautifully. It is expected in Fall of 2014, and will be followed by an extensive tour beginning in early 2015. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming months!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST: JOHN'S SOUTH CAROLINA ISLAND GETAWAY
John recently afforded Architectural Digest readers an opportunity to see the interior design of his Daufuskie Island retreat. While there, a video of the home, directed by William Abranowicz of AD set to John's song "For The Children" off his Life, Death, Love and Freedom CD, was filmed. View the video "At Home With John Mellencamp" on Mellencamp.com .

Pick up a copy of the March issue, on newsstands or download the digital edition to see more photos and to read the complete story. Step inside to view some of the photos in the magazine of John's airy South Carolina getaway on architecturaldigest.com .

JOHN INTERVIEWED IN THE MARCH/SPRING GEAR ISSUE OF MEN'S JOURNAL
Check out the "Spring Gear" issue of Men's Journal Magazine, Volume 23, No. 3 currently available on newsstands. In this interview with Writer Sean Woods, John talks about money, addiction, and aging with grace. A more in-depth interview is online at Mensjournal.com .

ROLLINGSTONE.COM FEATURE: JOHN MELLENCAMP HARD AT WORK ON NEW ALBUM, EYES MASSIVE 2014 TOUR
Read Andy Greene's recent interview with John for RollingStone.com to get a peak at John's thoughts on recording his new album and his future touring plans! 

JOHN MELLENCAMP 1978-2012 BOXED SET AVAILABLE NOW!
John Mellencamp 1978 – 2012, a uniquely comprehensive boxed set collection covering the legendary singer/songwriter’s principal studio albums, released by Universal Music Enterprises is on sale now at www.amazon.com, via the Mellencamp.com Store or through other music retailers. The collection consists of a total of 19 CDs originally released over a recording career that spans 35 years. Click HERE to watch a video animation of the boxed set package. Visit Mellencamp.com to learn more about the boxed set.

MELLENCAMP.COM STORE OFFERS BOXED SET + TEE BUNDLES
The Mellencamp.com Official Store is offering two bundles that include both the 19 CD boxed set John Mellencamp 1978-2012 and either Men's or Women's version of the Big John Tee at a special price.

Thank you for your continued support!!

TonyB & SharonC - The Mellencamp.com Web Team - [email protected]
WWWBUKTN
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 03:14:38 pm »

This makes Summerfest a possibility.   Please.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 06:42:30 pm »

This makes Summerfest a possibility.   Please.

I have been told it is not in the cards for this year. Things could change, but it's unlikely.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
shooting_star_night

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 09:48:40 am »

Amazing News!! Cheesy

Anyone know or have rumours of other concerts at the time around the other States? WY (again), MT, CO, etc.?

Thank you All Smiley
dodge9
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 01:46:33 pm »

Any idea when additional dates and venues for Summer will be announced?
boringromantic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 04:25:20 pm »

Very happy to hear this. John live is great. Have seen many of the tours. Favorite show was a Gorge  show many years ago in Washington State. Great venue. Crowd went ape sh*t on the 2nd song, Jack and Diane...Don't see a Gorge show happening or large arena shows. Last year in Seattle he played McCaw hall. Good time, awesome sound.....
mariem

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 04:27:31 pm »

Any idea when additional dates and venues for Summer will be announced?

Meadowbrook in NH?
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 04:50:30 pm »

It's been close to 3 year since John's last concert in So Cal.  I hope he hits it for a date or two this summer.  If not, I would imagine he would be out here on the 2015 tour.
pjs7121
Enjoy Mellencamps Music

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 05:19:57 pm »

Good Afternoon All,

With Regret, My wife and I booked a vacation for the week that follows the night of this performance in Cheyenne, Wyoming on the night of July 18, 2014. 

Therefore, I have two tickets for sale at $59 each for a total of $132.00.  I am seeking to just get my money back as I will be able to go.  They are in Section BL, ROW L, Seats 63&64.  I was really looking forward to this but I would like to put it up on John Mellencamp's website so that someone who enjoys his music and his concerts go again or go see him for the first time. 

I live in Utah.  I have in my possession and I will mail them to you once it is agreed who will buy them and I have the money/check in my hands. 

I can be reached by cell at 801 891 4554, text me or email at [email protected]

Philip Sullivan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: