John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:27:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missoula, MT Tour Tweets 8.31.10  (Read 5113 times)
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2010, 10:54:19 pm »

kpaxnews    Big crowd gathering for Dylan-Mellencamp concert. Bring coats. Erin is expecting rain.

nathanreep     Excited to see John Mellencamp tonight... but Dylan? Not so much-

kpaxnews     Long lines and lots of traffic at Ogren for Dylan-Mellencamp. Turnout way bigger than Beach Boys last week.

fueliekat    I know so many songs by John Mellencamp

missoulian    Mellencamp's bassist on his third bass of the show.

SennettReport     Hope he doesn't get down to his backup keytar. RT @missoulian: Mellencamp's bassist on his third bass of the show.

WineGuyMike    Just saw John Mellencamp, hangin' with Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer

I loved this about NBTT:

davidnewland    A week later I'm still drinking the #Mellancamp "No Better Than This" album like cool spring water from a stoneware jug.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: