John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:54:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scarecrow 30th Anniversary Concert  (Read 4940 times)
EddieLay
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2013, 06:23:45 pm »

Dear John:

I am from the country of Panama and have been your fan since Hurt So Good.  However, I really got into your music with the release of Scarecrow in 1985 which IMHO is a masterpiece in any music genre.

A John Mellencamp Blu-ray or DVD is sorely missing for all of us fans, so why donīt you take the opportunity to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Scarecrow with a concert in a One Night Only fashion and invite music friends, your old band mates and musicians that were influenced by your music to perfom Scarecrow?

And besides playing Scarecrow in its entirety with guests, also perform a set of your other timeless classics?

EddieLay
cwazz
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 04:55:57 pm »

I've thought about this before, and I agree. It would be so cool, "Scarecrow Revisited". Redoing sets of all the albums would be amazing, i'd love to see Mr.Happy Go Lucky preformed live.

A million young poets
Screamin' out their words
To a world full of people
Just livin' to be heard
Future generations
Ridin' on the highways that we built
I hope they have better understanding
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: