John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:26:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hud and Speck in the news.  (Read 19268 times)
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2013, 03:57:52 pm »

Whatever happens: Hopefully a resolution will be had by all

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/free_access/speck-hud-mellencamp-face-felony-battery-charges/article_a3a778c0-05c3-11e3-aebe-001a4bcf6878.html
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 10:11:24 pm »

So sorry to hear about this. I will send a prayer out to John and Elaine. Hope they both can help their sons get threw this difficult time.  Cry
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 06:13:13 am »

So sorry to hear about this. I will send a prayer out to John and Elaine. Hope they both can help their sons get threw this difficult time.  Cry

*Please consider remembering the victim in your prayers as well.
adojamesjess
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 02:30:34 pm »

so the black eye is explained...so much for the idiots that thought it was somthng to do with meg...
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 05:25:34 am »

''I got two circus clowns here who like to fight
  They've got one black eye and a bloody nose
    They are the hoodlums of my third wife
     Whatever i say they will oppose''

I'm Not Running Anymore
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 07:33:14 am »

Your right NewYorker, I did but forgot to mention it. Must be the shock of it all.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:34 pm »

so the black eye is explained...so much for the idiots that thought it was somthng to do with meg...
really? show where it is explained what or who the reason was behind the words exchanged between JM and his son before his son hit him. do you know something about the reason behind it? if you do then bring it on so the rest of us can know.
this time JM walked out on a family with boys not girls which can be a whole different ball game
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 06:08:54 pm »

''I got two circus clowns here who like to fight
  They've got one black eye and a bloody nose
    They are the hoodlums of my third wife
     Whatever i say they will oppose''

I'm Not Running Anymore
well JM hit his dad when he was younger. and i dont believe that hud and speck are hoodlums. and as far as his 3rd wife elaine was a damn good wife and mother.
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 08:19:04 pm »

really? show where it is explained what or who the reason was behind the words exchanged between JM and his son before his son hit him. do you know something about the reason behind it? if you do then bring it on so the rest of us can know.
this time JM walked out on a family with boys not girls which can be a whole different ball game

Holy Sh*t dear. Walked out? Are you personally acquainted with the Mellencamp clan and have intimate details of their life no other fan is privy too? "If you do then bring it on so the rest of us can know".

Is Ms. Ryan also responsible for the JFK assassination and the unrest in Egypt? Certainly she must be blamed for all things by your standard along with being your own personal punching bag.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:27:56 pm by NewYorker » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 10:47:08 pm »

Holy Sh*t dear. Walked out? Are you personally acquainted with the Mellencamp clan and have intimate details of their life no other fan is privy too? "If you do then bring it on so the rest of us can know".

Is Ms. Ryan also responsible for the JFK assassination and the unrest in Egypt? Certainly she must be blamed for all things by your standard along with being your own personal punching bag.

sigh........................here we go again, taking something i said and turning it into something its not.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:17:36 pm by geegee » Logged
AnneAgain
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 12:16:41 am »

Guys (and girls  Grin ) do yourself a favor and just*do*not*reply*to*her. It's no use.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 09:07:34 am »

Guys (and girls  Grin ) do yourself a favor and just*do*not*reply*to*her. It's no use.
so anne tell me, so cougar in toronto has it all figured out that it wasnt meg that was the reason why john got the black eye calling some people idiots for thinking that. i dont recall john even mentioning anything as to what the cause was except that him and his son exchanged words. and this is such a profound statement as to them saying "so the black eye is explained." really? there was NO specific reason given that i can recall, can you?

also in a letterman show john did mention he hit his dad richard at one time when he was young. google it and find the show, or even tony you can back that up too.

and the poem kicker gave of the description of hud and speck being two clowns and theyre hoodlums are from his third wife. (and in a way it does make elaine look bad, and may not be the case, however she still was a good wife and she is a good mother) i dont believe that his sons are those two things, do you? they made a bad choice, but so did their dad on a lot of occasions. and it goes onto say they oppose what he says in the poem and how many times has john opposed what his dad said when he was young? and dont you think that we are all a little guilty of that?

and as far as new yorker mentioning meg and comparing her with egypt and jfk, new yorker i feel is putting words in my mouth. i dont see anywhere on the posts that i made on this thread of even mentioning her name unless someone else brought up with here we go again taking what i said and turning it into something its not.

by the way you said just ignore me, well your comment is a response also. so thats ignoring me from you? i dont think so. ignoring means no response of any kind whatsoever.

have a happy day
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:19:10 pm by geegee » Logged
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 12:38:02 am »

"That's okay I knew this would happen
But I was hoping not today"
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 08:55:54 am »

the day has come...they will probably settle out of court
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 10:06:15 am »

the day has come...they will probably settle out of court
right along with you mellenfan, and lets hope it can be a good resolution that will satisfy everybody. i still dont believe hud and speck are bad boys, not that its an excuse for what their behavior was, but lets hope that they have learned from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: