John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:18:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 41 Shots DVD  (Read 8162 times)
lcdc2424
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:08:21 am »

I purchased a DVD "41 Shots Video Collection" and John and his band are singing "Now More Than Ever".  Could some one please tell me where they taped the video.  It was filmed at a beautiful, white house with huge oak trees. 
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 10:07:50 am »

I purchased a DVD "41 Shots Video Collection" and John and his band are singing "Now More Than Ever".  Could some one please tell me where they taped the video.  It was filmed at a beautiful, white house with huge oak trees. 

If I am remembering right it was filmed in or near Hilton Head SC where John had a home at one time. In fact this could be at his home there or his ex-wifes. I believe John's daughters and their friends (they lived at Hilton Head with their mother) are the kids in the videos.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 03:07:56 pm »

Is this an official release?

Mike
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 03:48:31 pm »

No, it's not official. I got it from eBay in 2004 before they tightened up somewhat with regards to selling bootlegs. Some of the videos on this are in less than stellar video/audio quality; it's a real mixed bag.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: