John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 10:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Things John says  (Read 21718 times)
taz7676
Christine
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 05:42:13 pm »

"Try not to be judgemental, so others will not judge you."

Christine B.
Little pink houses for you and me...
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:07 pm »

I think John does have a great sense of humor....like the question to David..."in nine years how old are you gonna be...?" when Dave kept questioning John about the bout with his son.  I just get confused when he says things that don't make sense...

I hope this isn't being taken as a negative discussion...I think it's a great discussion about John's apparent personality traits.  I don't think anyone of us really "know" him...we just like to think we do and we like to speculate on what we think...

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary Totch

mary you were not imagining anything in your first post. and no you are not confused. you are hearing exactly what you are hearing. in your first post you hit every nail on the head. i am still in full agreement with you and i see another poster feels the same way shielafarmer. so with that in mind at least you know your not the only one who feels that way.
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 10:17:43 am »

I think JM is not a good communicator.  Because of this, he is often misunderstood.  For the most part, he lets his songs do his talking where he doesn't have to worry about being misunderstood.  This is why he doesn't say much on stage.

Thank God for Forgiveness
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: