John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:17:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black eye?  (Read 39002 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2013, 12:49:00 pm »

John sure got some CRAZEEEEEEE ''fans'', with fans like these who needs enemies.
have you read the articles that are from trusted resources on the internet bout john finally admitting the truth? his dad giving him advice to change his attitude? and i fully i agree with his dad richard. thats crazy? his dad crazy? do you remember john talking about how when he was younger he hit his dad too? thats crazy? what goes around comes around thats crazy? whatever it was that john may of said or done had to of been pretty damn good for whichever son was the one to haul off and knock the crap out of john, otherwise i dont believe whichever son was would of done it. it must of been that bad coming from john. john is his own enemie. he dont need no one elses help, he does a good job on his own by himself.
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot, any of us who talk like john oh its not ok. but its ok for john becuz hes john mellencamp. fans who think like that are crazy cuz they dont say nothing but put up with his attitude. hes an anger addict. so theres 2 of us who post about john and we're crazy. and i will tell you kicker trust me there are more of johns fans who feel the same way but dont say nothing and i aint puttin them down. but at least they are there.
AnneAgain
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2013, 04:04:52 pm »

Edited this post because it's*just*not*worth*it.......

its like a rash, scrathing it only makes it worse....but it's soooooooo tempting....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 04:56:45 pm by AnneAgain » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 07:11:10 pm »

Edited this post because it's*just*not*worth*it.......

its like a rash, scrathing it only makes it worse....but it's soooooooo tempting....
whatever john did to help his son in hauling off and hitting him must of been worth it. johns own dad giving john advice about changing his attitude was worth it. john finally telling the truth about the black eye was worth it. however his inhumane remark on one of the interviews that his belief is he believes that people are ignorant is not worth it. and that was said on a national interview show. and john still needs to apologize for that one. face it, if it wasnt for fans john would not absolutely be where he is at and the people who work for him would not have a paycheck. john is a pompous ass.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2013, 01:39:47 am »

John sure got some CRAZEEEEEEE ''fans'', with fans like these who needs enemies.

no kidding!  i guess some people have nothing better to do.  i personally wouldn't spend my time reading and posting on a board (a fan club board no less), of someone i felt that way towards.  but hey, that's just me.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 06:58:58 am »

no kidding!  i guess some people have nothing better to do.  i personally wouldn't spend my time reading and posting on a board (a fan club board no less), of someone i felt that way towards.  but hey, that's just me.
well mellenheadohio you just did.

and this is to jm - heres to you for fathers day: 1, 2, PUNCH!!!!!
and richard mellencamp if your reading this thank you for you words of advice to jm. hopefully he will listen? and to you richard mellencamp i hope you have a very good fathers day
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:26:56 am by geegee » Logged
Wolfy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2013, 11:14:26 am »

Good one Kicker! <(^_^)> 'So-called' fans trying to dissect John's personal life as if they even have the first clue as to the facts? Some fans...probably also hold a lifetime subscription to National Enquirer!!! LMAO!!!!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2013, 01:09:05 pm »

Good one Kicker! <(^_^)> 'So-called' fans trying to dissect John's personal life as if they even have the first clue as to the facts? Some fans...probably also hold a lifetime subscription to National Enquirer!!! LMAO!!!!
really wolfy? dissecting?  all of the stuff that i posted john said that stuff about himself. or better yet tonyb, can you confirm what john said how the black eye came about by one of his sons, whose name wasnt mentioned,  and can you confirm what johns dad told john in the aftermath? and also when john was a young man he too hit his dad at one time and john did say he did that and it was a bad idea.
ok wolfy, that should be good enuf for you. so now you can sit and wait and see if tonyb answers.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 01:11:12 pm by geegee » Logged
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2013, 01:32:50 pm »

Away from the lights of a stage and TV, when it clearly is story time and time to be entertaining with answers - true or not, John told friends that the eye happened when roughhousing with his son. Not a fight, or a punch out.

John, and the Mellencamp's in general, are a physical bunch. They like horseplay. They rough house with each other, they test each others strength, they have a lot of fun doing this and have done it for decades/generations.

As to what John's Dad said to him about it, I don't put much faith in the accuracy of John's quoting his Dad during an off the cuff comment to Letterman about it. He was trying very hard to be funny and entertaining, John's never a devoting to getting all of the facts 100%  mess up a good story.

Now how about we mix in some actual discussion about fans likes and dislikes about the Ghost Brothers project itself? We have one member of this forum talking all of the air out of the room by constantly replying about one topic.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2013, 05:59:25 pm »

thanks tonyb for answering. however your answer was to vague and  i do believe john got that from one of his boys for some reason that pushed him to the point of wanting to hit his dad. i do believe richard (his dad) told john to change his attitutde. john did admit at one time when he was younger he got himself into some trouble and due to his feelings that john said he was thinking at the time he did haul off and hit his dad. and also too he did state in an interview that he believed in that people were ignorant, and as far as GB interviews they all sound the same dialogue  and as far as promotong this on big host tv shows, these tv hosts such as letterman need big names to stay in business. and as for GB being successful nope and yes john is getting darker and darker.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:02:31 pm by geegee » Logged
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2013, 07:11:01 pm »

successful nope and yes john is getting darker and darker.
Excellent friend, Mr. T Bone Burnett said very recently  that John is the "Lightest and Happiest"  he has ever seen him.

Thrilled to see the great media reviews for GB, kudos to all involved.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:13:59 pm by NewYorker » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 08:50:41 pm »

successful nope and yes john is getting darker and darker.
Excellent friend, Mr. T Bone Burnett said very recently  that John is the "Lightest and Happiest"  he has ever seen him.

Thrilled to see the great media reviews for GB, kudos to all involved.
well all thats been said and done time will tell
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2013, 10:38:34 am »

Lordy people, as Tony has suggested let's move on.  There's lots out there to discuss - GB tour, possible new album, Farm Aid 2013.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2013, 12:47:59 pm »

Lordy people, as Tony has suggested let's move on.  There's lots out there to discuss - GB tour, possible new album, Farm Aid 2013.
thats right because time will tell all thats gona happen
mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 03:36:34 pm »

I just have to say....I'm not so sure I believe the story about getting punched in the eye by one of his sons.....unless it was while they were messing around.  He was too light-hearted about the whole thing.  I don't think we know the whole story. 

Just sayin...

He never did say what actually happened....

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"
Mary in Michigan
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: