John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:10:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Black eye?  (Read 39000 times)
johnsgurl4ever
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:43:26 am »

Does it look like John has a black eye at his Charlie Rose interview?  Sure does to me.  Maybe Meg socked it to him!!  Anybody know the facts?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 01:41:16 pm »

Does it look like John has a black eye at his Charlie Rose interview?  Sure does to me.  Maybe Meg socked it to him!!  Anybody know the facts?

John remarked last night that his eye is what you get when you roughhouse with 18 year old sons.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:03:00 pm »

Does it look like John has a black eye at his Charlie Rose interview?  Sure does to me.  Maybe Meg socked it to him!!  Anybody know the facts?

John remarked last night that his eye is what you get when you roughhouse with 18 year old sons.
and i dont believe that about the sons. and tonyb you can answer this question, why is it you cant answer my 2 posts. like i said im probably not the only one who wants to know or did john tell you "hush?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 01:29:37 am by geegee » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 07:57:12 pm »

John mentioned on Charlie Rose last night that he and Meg are still together, and he referred to her as his "girlfriend" on Bob and Tom this morning. Also, John just released a great new musical, most people care about that, not his dating life. Your Meg obsession is disturbing. Give it a rest already.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:38:52 am »

John mentioned on Charlie Rose last night that he and Meg are still together, and he referred to her as his "girlfriend" on Bob and Tom this morning. Also, John just released a great new musical, most people care about that, not his dating life. Your Meg obsession is disturbing. Give it a rest already.
thanks walktall, at least you took an interest in answering my questions. and it looks like im not the only one who took an interest of wether meg socked it to john or not. the first poster to this thread did. so i wouldnt be calling me obsessed. all i was doing was basically going by what i have been seeing pictures and comments made by others on the internet. the only way to find some kind of an answer was to come here. im not the only one who disagrees with jm's relationship with meg and how it came about, theres been other posters and you and others know that too. and no i still dont believe it will last with them either.and as far as GB goes, i dont believe its gona go anywhere but splat into nothing.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:21:18 am by geegee » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 08:09:31 am »

If you think Meg punched John, you're an idiot. You need immediate medical attention.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:18:24 am by walktall2010 » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 09:26:59 am »

If you think Meg punched John, you're an idiot. You need immediate medical attention.
tell me walktall, where did i say in this thread that i think john got the black eye directly from meg? find the sentence where i said that and get back to me. and read my question here very carefully so you dont trip over your mouth and leave track marks on your face. and remember one thing, john only says only what he wants to say about anything.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:40:46 am by geegee » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 11:58:36 pm »

Enjoy: http://perezhilton.com/2013-06-06-john-mellencamp-meg-ryan-romantic-sunset-stroll-manhattan
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 12:58:01 am »

lmao at least the writer got half the story right, funeralistic is true. john looks like hes been in a continous funeral since hooking up with meg who always dresses like she crawled out of a crypt. and wether they are still together, secretly engaged or married, yeah yeah yeah i know i heard comments before "oh they found love again" rite, how many times was that said with each person either one of these been involved with in the past.
and IF you posted this as an answer to my last post tell me walktall what does this have to do with my question that i posted? let me repeat since you called me an idiot and i needed immediate medical attention. go back over the threads where i posted and find where i said i think that john got the black eye DIRECTLY from meg? this is a DIRECT question that deserves a DIRECT answer.
and another thing, whats gona happen if anything happens to john? yeah better start saving your money. all that will be left is his songs. ever think about that?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 01:02:29 am by geegee » Logged
cge333
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 10:40:23 pm »

I hesitate to post in this thread as it seems to be more about John's private life and not his professional one, but this thread does mention the Charlie Rose show so here is my review...

I loved the interview and wish it could have went the full hour.  It was great to hear John talk about the cabin he purchased and how this story came about...then hearing how John and Steven first got together, and of course how T. Bone was brought in.  You can tell all of them have a lot of respect for one another and while it took a long time to come to fruition, I believe they all enjoyed working on the project.
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 07:31:51 pm »

im not the only one who disagrees with jm's relationship with meg and how it came about, theres been other posters and you and others know that too. and no i still dont believe it will last with them either.and as far as GB goes, i dont believe its gona go anywhere but splat into nothing.

and how is it you know 'how it came about'?  if you have that knowledge, then i don't see the reason you're on here blowing up the boards about JM and/or Meg, together or separate. 
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 11:11:04 pm »

im not the only one who disagrees with jm's relationship with meg and how it came about, theres been other posters and you and others know that too. and no i still dont believe it will last with them either.and as far as GB goes, i dont believe its gona go anywhere but splat into nothing.

and how is it you know 'how it came about'?  if you have that knowledge, then i don't see the reason you're on here blowing up the boards about JM and/or Meg, together or separate. 

definition of insanity is trying to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. and what was it john said to howard stern in that interview he wasnt going to get a divorce again. and howard said yeah you will, and howard saw right thru johns bull shit. john has a repetitive history. so there you go.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2013, 11:16:23 pm »

so now the truth finally comes about  johns black eye. GOOD FOR HIS SON!!!!! and johns dad says john needs to change his attitude. RICHARD MELLENCAMP YOU ROCK!!!!! looks to me like grandad stuck up for grandson.
so john wheres that apology about your beliefs in the universe and people are ignorant. i dont care about the universe crap. but you owe one big damn apology for saying your believing people are ignorant.

like i said in another post john only says what john wants to say about anything.

piece of advice john TAKE THE COTTONBALLS OUT OF YOUR EARS AND PUT THEM IN YOUR MOUTH and for once listen to your dad.
but hey maybe you still havent gotten beaten up enuf huh? oh well john its this way and its that way then theres the wall go beat your head on it.
john you aint the tough guy you try to portray yourself to be. its just an image that you keep in your own head and then try to act it out. it aint working john-boy. yep what goes around comes around lmao, i think this is fantastic you got punched out by one of your sons for whatever reason it had to be a good one for them to do it and you very well deserved it. so happy fathers day john lmao

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:31:39 am by geegee » Logged
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 06:50:09 am »

It's a shame when there is family feud, God knows we have had our share, we have two sons too, the same age in fact. Just a little advise, Listen to them. Especially your dad. When you have taken the wrong path you don't see it, but others do, especially your family, they are the ones getting hurt by what you are doing. Fix it while you still can. Some day you will do the same for them.
Good luck
 Smiley
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 07:44:31 am »

John sure got some CRAZEEEEEEE ''fans'', with fans like these who needs enemies.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: