John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 01:25:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to post a video of John and Cheryl Crow  (Read 6734 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2013, 03:47:25 pm »

This message is for WalkTall. Could you please post that video of John and Cheryl Crow singing together. I don't know how to post videos. I thought they sang so beautifully, he should have her sing a couple of songs on his next album. That would be cool.
Thanks!
 Grin
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:55:05 pm by TonyBClubManager » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 11:17:51 pm »

Do you mean "My Sweet Love" live in Australia in 2008? I don't remember him singing anything else with her.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:03:10 pm »

Yes that's the one! I forgot where it was but it was very good.
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:48:24 pm »

Here you go:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wSSSxK-Jmc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3wSSSxK-Jmc?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 09:26:57 pm »

That's the one, thank you so much it made my night! I know it's not the best recording but I think they sing beautifully together. I sure hope she sings with John again in the future, maybe the next album!?
Thank you again Walktall, again your awesome!
 Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: