John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:36:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is There A 2013 Tour In The Works?  (Read 27202 times)
jtuttle
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 08:52:28 pm »

FYI that is a Ghost Brothers tour, not a John Mellencamp concert tour.
thanks, Tony as that answers the four piece band piece from the email.  You are always so helpful. 
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 10:20:36 pm »

Thank you Tony for clarifying that, now that the tour is scheduled. What is John planning on next or will he be doing something with the GB tour?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 09:03:21 am »

Farm Aid is coming up other wise John will be keeping a pretty low profile this year. I am sure he will be working away but nothing to reveal yet as to what his next move is.

John will be very involved with the launch of the Ghost Brothers tour, thus why it is opening in Bloomington. Once it is turned loose to the public though I don't think he will be out there actively working with it.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 06:35:33 pm »

Thanks Tony.  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: