John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:31:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dance naked demos  (Read 7496 times)
bluesmp
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2013, 05:28:21 am »

hi everybody !
I hope Im in the right place and I also hope this is fair: I'm looking for "dance naked demos and outtakes" simply because that is mellencam's album I love the most: coul anybody help me ?

[email protected]

thanks ! Grin
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:06:37 pm »

There really aren't things like this involving John because he owns his own studio and is able to prevent this kind of thing from leaking out. You usually see these kinds of things get out when an artist records in a public studio and leaves tapes lying around for the next group of people who use to get their hands on it and leak it out. That's not the case with John.
bluesmp
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 08:28:45 am »

Cry
ok, you're right and now I know, but: could anybody share somethin' similar....with private messages...? Undecided
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 06:38:12 am »

I would love to hear the alternate arrangement of Another Sunny Day that was recorded in '94 and alluded to in the Rolling Stone article that same year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: