John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 02:18:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walk Tall  (Read 7782 times)
DixieLynn50
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2013, 07:45:48 pm »

I posted this on you tube but thought I would share my thoughts here!!  Sometimes it is hard to communicate how we feel  about a situation but music does this beautifully... "Walk Tall" video.... I Posted........Awesome video!!  Way to go...showing how ugly Hatred is.  You are so right.  Its done by very ordinary people...You create sympathy showing what terrible things happen when people hate.  Your really the Best!!  John keep songs like this coming... I really enjoy your music!!!............By the way...when I posted on my timeline my neice responded with a video to your video...Now she tells she has moved out of bad situation....She feels I care....So big thank you...I love your music...I wanted you to know it really makes a difference...Thanks!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: