John Mellencamp Community
April 17, 2024, 07:20:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ACOUSTIC VERSION OF TAXI DANCER  (Read 6252 times)
lous
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2012, 01:12:34 pm »

During  the end credits  and Epilogue for "ITS ABOUT YOU" there is an acoustic version of Taxi Driver being played. The only version of Taxi Dancer I can find on ITUNES or Amazon is with Piano, Strings and Back-UP Vocals. Does anyone know where i can the simpler accoustic version  used in the film.

Thanks

Lou
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:44:52 pm »

During  the end credits  and Epilogue for "ITS ABOUT YOU" there is an acoustic version of Taxi Driver being played. The only version of Taxi Dancer I can find on ITUNES or Amazon is with Piano, Strings and Back-UP Vocals. Does anyone know where i can the simpler accoustic version  used in the film.

Thanks

Lou

That is the version from the A Biography album. I believe that album is available on the digital music services, that version of Taxi Dancer was recorded a year before the John Cougar album version.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
lous
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 02:21:54 pm »

Thank you so much.. I will look to buy that Album.

Lou
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: