John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 03:41:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about a 30 year-old interview  (Read 4089 times)
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2012, 04:38:41 pm »

I'm sure I saw an interview on youtube a few years back where JM stormed off an interview, throwing his mic to the ground; the interviewer was a girl, I think. His hair/look was kinda American Fool era or - at the earliest - maybe Nothin Matters kinda timeframe

I'm wondering...what was the question asked that made him so mad? Does anyone here know?
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 11:01:58 am »

I also seem recall this interview but really can't remember what John was being asked that made him stop the interview.  I am sure someone out there does know and maybe there is someone who has the article.

Mike 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: