John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:08:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: many thanks  (Read 6967 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2012, 12:12:43 am »

i want to thank you tonyb or whoever the administrator was that locked the thread to "too funny". now some people cant post anymore to keep it going as i had already stated i had rested my case. i hope that this locking up the thread will help others to put it to rest too, as it should be. and hopefully noone will try to do a new thread about anything or everything that was posted about this thread. so once again i rest my case and look forward to whats coming down the road.
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:59:24 pm »

The thread was no doubt locked to prevent you from trying to have the last word yet again. Stop pretending it was done as a favor to you: it wasn't.

Maybe Tony should remove this thread, because it is obvious you only started this thread to have the last word....yet again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:57:07 am by Rhonda3 » Logged
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 12:23:56 am »

Pam and I are going to see Lucinda Williams tomorrow night in Redding.

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:56:51 pm »

tonyb or administrator i see that i agree with the locking of the thread and thanking you for it wasnt good enuf for some folks. and if you see fit to remove it, then that will be your judgement call, however, it still doesnt change my feelings, and no its not meant to. so its up to you tonyb if you want to keep that locked thread in the forum or remove it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: