John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:03:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOO FUNNY  (Read 33402 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 02:03:56 pm »

lol new yorker l like your sign. its cute. another old saying is "its this way its that way then theres the wall go beat your head on it."  Grin
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 02:12:58 pm »

newyorker - those 2 words can also apply to a JM fan. as far as infinite power, pretty strong words there, maybe they will do an update bio on JM. hopefully meg isnt using john as one of the ways to help get her back in the public eye. no i am not saying tony could be canned from being the manager of this forum, but as he stated he has personal interaction with JM, and with that in mind, has to go along with the program, and that means agree with JM regardless if they keep what they really think to themselves, to hold onto to their positions.

shielafarmer - thank you for your compliment. i really appreciated it  Smiley

and mellenq - history repeats itself. it happened to elaine.  meg knew how to say "no" . does she really care for john? remember she is still an actress.

tonyb - you stated that everyone at the show knows meg and she can do whatever she wanted. if thats the case why wouldnt they let her in the building IF she wanted to go in

and again i will say there are loads of posts in this forum similar to mine who feel the same way about this pairing. i just happen to be one whose more outspoken bout it. and everyone has a right to their opinion.  and its only evident which way jm&mr are headed. i just feel sorry for the next "new gal" thats up for grabs. hope she smart enough to say "no" to a rebound effect. like i said we live in a disposable society and the sad part is people are getting used to it

Meg goes in the venue any time she feels like it.

You have clearly and thoroughly expressed your opinion about John and Meg's relationship and about Meg in general.

The members of this forum all know where you stand on the issue.

Now is the time for you to move on from this topic and discuss other topics.

Redundant rehashing of the same topic/opinion is disrespectful to the other fans who read/frequent this forum.

If you feel the world needs the blow by blow of your opinions on the matter every time a new picture of them shows up I suggest you start a blog to document your feelings.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 10:29:08 pm »

no tonyb the article said she had to wait with the other fans. so i feel your statement is not right. and no i dont believe she has all that kinda freedom.

and as for other mellenfans that feel like i do, even tho they arent outspoken like i am, i know theyre there. i have read many a post that dates way back even in the beginning of this pairing up between jm & mr. and well i dont have to tell you as you already know.

and what about "articles" (and etc etc etc )that are brought into this forum by other fans from gossip mags that are full of rumors? well i will rest my case on everything i have said and will be watching all that is coming down the road.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 10:37:01 pm by geegee » Logged
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 10:55:02 pm »

and no i dont believe she has all that kinda freedom.

Roll Eyes
What Tony is trying to clarify to you is he knows she has that kind of freedom from his personal first hand experience. He is not guessing nor assuming she does.
Why is this even made an issue of. Take a breath. Move on.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:59:35 am by NewYorker » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 07:18:31 am »

evidently nobody paid attention to the last sentence in my last post.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 08:39:15 am »

no tonyb the article said she had to wait with the other fans. so i feel your statement is not right. and no i dont believe she has all that kinda freedom.

Neither of us were there, were the fans actually evacuated from the building? Sounds like they were. So that stands to reason that John and Meg both went out to his trailer to wait it out. That picture with the article was from the middle of the day. Meg and the roadie were in their traveling clothes, not the clothes they wear to the show. They always change before the show.

You took a badly written sentence from a silly/short article and imagined it into this big thing.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 09:26:24 am »

Neither of us were there, were the fans actually evacuated from the building? Sounds like they were. So that stands to reason that John and Meg both went out to his trailer to wait it out. That picture with the article was from the middle of the day. Meg and the roadie were in their traveling clothes, not the clothes they wear to the show. They always change before the show.

You took a badly written sentence from a silly/short article and imagined it into this big thing.
tonyb did you pay attention to the last sentence in my post? i thought we were going to put this to rest. why bring this up again after what i said in my last sentence in my  post. i believe i made myself perfectly clear. to refresh your memory read it again it was posted 7/8/12 @10:29:08 PM
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:42:46 am by geegee » Logged
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2012, 09:52:15 am »

I think he brought it up one last time because you are a raging lunatic. Do you actually believe that John's significant other can't go wherever she wants at a show? You've got to be kidding me. By all accounts these two haven't spent so much as five minutes apart in the nearly two years they've been together, but somehow John restricts her access to the building on the day of his shows? This isn't even a sane line of thinking.

The lights went out, and fans weren't allowed into the show. Rather than sit in a dark building, John, Meg and everyone else on his crew waited outside for the problem to be fixed. Once the lights went on, they all went back inside. You're taking a crappy newspaper from some rinky-dink, small town Canadian paper as gospel. Half of these newspaper people couldn't spell their own last name, let alone get any facts straight.

I'm glad you're dropping these incessant Meg posts because they have no basis in reality or even sanity, but I don't feel that's enough. You need to check into a mental home at the next possible opportunity. And the sooner the better.
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2012, 12:08:48 pm »

I'm glad you're dropping these incessant Meg posts because they have no basis in reality or even sanity, but I don't feel that's enough. You need to check into a mental home at the next possible opportunity. And the sooner the better.

Thank You walktall....truely.

I read Meg went back to NYC  to attend/is attending Nora Ephron's Memorial today,
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:38:19 pm by Mellenfan71 » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 02:04:29 pm »

what was that saying that john said at his induction to rock&roll hall of fame about the authority song? even after all these years he still felt the same way? well even tho i am resting my case and look forward to whats coming down the road i still feel the same way. also walktall i never once said any unkind words to you, however you had to vent, thats fine. everyone here has a right to their opinion, am i correct? i believe so. at least thats what i have read in this forum. and walktall i remember reading a few articles that you have posted that werent so necessary important to post, for example like the marriage rumor not too long ago. and mellenfan i remember you posting to that however you seemed to of removed your post which you had a right to, that was your choice. and it sounds to me like even tho i said what i said in my post that i was gona rest my case, seems like theres  some here that just had to keep the thread going by posting instead of just letting it be. i suppose that what i said wasnt good enuf? and if there is any more posting to my saying of resting my case and watch whats coming down the road then its not me who cant leave this thread alone, it will be you.
and in this forum there will be others who will post negative remarks bout meg or john who feel the same way  cuz there has in the past, and also there will be more negative reports.  these type of things are endless, and everyone is going to have an opinion no matter how it is said by them

so now with that in mind, how bout you guys letting this thread  rest in peace. can you do that?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 02:22:51 pm by geegee » Logged
Rhonda2
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 03:50:49 pm »

Excuse me? Why should people let this thread in peace, geegee? YOU started this one, lady. But per usual you need to have the last word. Guess what: you're not going to have it.

I agree with Tony and Walktall. You are mixing up your own imagination with reality. Take Walktall's advise and see a doctor because you obviously have issues to work on. And they're all yours, not John's.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: