John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 07:36:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: TOO FUNNY  (Read 33400 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2012, 05:27:47 pm »

http://www.journalpioneer.com/News/Local/2012-07-04/article-3022710/Meg-Ryan-spotted-in-Summerside/1

i bet if it was elaine & the boys, and the marriage was still intact, they wouldnt of been left standing outside. poor meg, she doesnt look a bit happy. probably cuz she knew that just by one word from john to the gaurds to let her in, they would of done it. but he didnt do that  Grin
also i heard that there is a small town for sale called Pray, Montana for less then 2 million dollars. why now she could afford this. she could have a whole town to herself. lol. but theres Jeff Bridges, Peter Fonda, and oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dennis Quaid lives in close proximity.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 07:38:14 pm »

A more important part in that artical has mentioned Mike having emergency surgery, Is he ok?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:41:58 pm »

http://www.journalpioneer.com/News/Local/2012-07-04/article-3022710/Meg-Ryan-spotted-in-Summerside/1

i bet if it was elaine & the boys, and the marriage was still intact, they wouldnt of been left standing outside. poor meg, she doesnt look a bit happy. probably cuz she knew that just by one word from john to the gaurds to let her in, they would of done it. but he didnt do that  Grin
also i heard that there is a small town for sale called Pray, Montana for less then 2 million dollars. why now she could afford this. she could have a whole town to herself. lol. but theres Jeff Bridges, Peter Fonda, and oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dennis Quaid lives in close proximity.

Stop trying to stir the pot and agitate people about John and Meg. You have made up a whole elaborate thing of off one picture just because you have an ax to grind.

Meg is standing next to John's guitar tech, they are both smokers and very likely were outside smoking and/or doing something else like waiting for the SUV to take them back to the hotel. Everyone at the show knows Meg, she does anything she wants at the show.

From my experiences John treats her very well and she treats him just as well. Meg is a very nice and genuine person and deeply cares for John.

NONE of us are privy to John's personal life. You can make all of the assumptions you want about why his marriage ended with Elaine, why he started dating Meg, but they are just your personal guess about a situation you have no access to and really it's none of your, or any of our business.

Maybe if having Meg in his life has some grand effect on his work or what he does with career then you would have a reason to speak up, but so far she has appeared to have virtually no effect on what John does with his career.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 07:43:40 pm »

A more important part in that artical has mentioned Mike having emergency surgery, Is he ok?

He is OK and from what I have been told he should be back for the end of the tour.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 07:47:29 pm »

Thank God! I will pray for a speedy recovery. Cheesy
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2012, 10:49:06 pm »

i bet if it was elaine & the boys, and the marriage was still intact, they wouldnt of been left standing outside. poor meg, she doesnt look a bit happy. probably cuz she knew that just by one word from john to the gaurds to let her in, they would of done it. but he didnt do that  Grin

Stop trying to stir the pot and agitate people about John and Meg. You have made up a whole elaborate thing of off one picture just because you have an ax to grind.

Meg is standing next to John's guitar tech, they are both smokers and very likely were outside smoking and/or doing something else like waiting for the SUV to take them back to the hotel. Everyone at the show knows Meg, she does anything she wants at the show.

From my experiences John treats her very well and she treats him just as well. Meg is a very nice and genuine person and deeply cares for John.

NONE of us are privy to John's personal life. You can make all of the assumptions you want about why his marriage ended with Elaine, why he started dating Meg, but they are just your personal guess about a situation you have no access to and really it's none of your, or any of our business.

Maybe if having Meg in his life has some grand effect on his work or what he does with career then you would have a reason to speak up, but so far she has appeared to have virtually no effect on what John does with his career.
tony i read what the article said, and pictures dont lie. and your assumptions dont match up with article or the picture. and as far as getting people stirred up, you say you monitor everything in this forum, what about other articles that are posted that may stir people up here that are posted and some of the comments that are made about people who still think john made a bad decision regarding johns life as to what hes has been doing the last couple of years. you overstated yourself   im not the only one. do i speak my mind? yeah just like john does. if john was so opposed as to all the comments and articles that he wouldnt want in here he would have them taken out. i dont think tony that nothing goes uncensored without johns permission as what kind of direction he gives you in this forum, so also i think too many people patronize john, tho still love his music i think you also have to becareful what you say bout john too or else if you didnt john could ban you from being the manager of this forum.
so with that in mind if you want to ban me from the forum, go ahead. but before you think of doing that, one question what makes you think meg is gona be so different then all the other women john has had. he cant  seem to keep one by his track record (and i wonder what has changed)  and his biography was good place to start seeing johns life (you can find on you tube but gotta watch the whole program) and im not the only one who not blind as to see the similarities involved with his splitup with elaine. and i feel it takes a lot of courage for someone to speak up and tell him that. by the way there are some articles i read that meg doesnt smoke so which is it?
so ban me if you want
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:09:48 pm by geegee » Logged
richm752
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 12:23:48 am »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=62a_1341681148

RichM752rnEverything is cool as can be in a peaceful world.rnrnrnrnrn
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 12:51:23 am »

Gee Gee no one is even talking about banning you. Your free to say whatever you want. Relax! Wooooosah...
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 01:29:53 am »

thank you wildnight. im just more outspoken thats all. and "if" elaine does read any of this, or john hisself, i hope she knows that there are those of us who still love her (and im sure the rest here in the forum do to) and wished none of this stuff happened to her and what a mistake john made. but im sure he deep down inside hisself he knows it. thanks again wildnight. i would think that if john didnt want the forum like this, he would lock it up somehow where people couldnt say what they felt. i feel john feels we have the freedom of speech, just like he feels he does, and he wasnt always nice about some things he said, however, thats him expressing himself and i am grateful he isnt a tight wad like some rocker forums are. and i do know that i am not the only one who has spoken their minds bout how they felt about meg in this forum. i have read soooooooooooooooooooooooo many who feel the same way i do or felt the same way i do. it still hard to see john and elaine apart, becuz some of us felt he finally settled down and found his true love. funny thing is i think he knows it, and she was a stabilizing force in his life and was smart not to take him on a rebound like the others have in his life. she was smart enough to wait. and i dont think that him being 60 would of mattered to her, she would of still stuck by him even in his senior years. and one never knows, maybe they will get back together, i know i sure hope they do, she is one classy lady and a positive role model for young women everywhere.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 07:39:44 am »

I agree with Wildnight, but I applaud you geegee for speaking your mind. I may not agree with everything but I respect your opinion.  John respects people's opinions too, especially the ones that get the most "slack" for it. Because there is truth to it. Cheesy
joann13
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 08:09:35 am »

I just read that article and it said there was a power outage.  That being said, wouldn't EVERYONE have had to leave the building for safety reasons?  Just sayin...
mellenq
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 08:46:00 am »

Thankyou Tony for your clarifiaction on Mike as well as the article mentioned.  It's much apprieciated (by me anyway) to hear some common sense used in relation to John and Elaine's divorce, as well as John and Meg's relationship.

To everyone else who THINK they know what happened with Elaine, or IS happening with Meg....butt out.   Unless you are one or the other within that relationship, then you DO NOT know how it works or why it stopped working.

Tony......please pass on my best wishes to Mike.  I can't imagine JM's music without Mike being involved so I'm praying for a speedy recovery for him.

only promises I know to be true, are the promises made from the heart. ~MQDU~
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 09:08:50 am »

In Opening: THANK You, Tony the Moderator. Bravo.  
Alas,Tony's request have fallen on deaf ears, again. Agree wholeheartedly with mellenq. ""Live and let Live"

i think you also have to becareful what you say bout john too or else if you didnt john could ban you from being the manager of this forum.

Holy sh*t "geegee" .Somehow I don't conceive John will ban Tony from the board, for any reason.

(clears throat) GeeGee, look up the following terms. "Fanatic" and "Obsessive" . The clinical meanings may apply to you.

Meg is a very nice and genuine person and deeply cares for John.
Oh Tony. Apparently. geegee with her infinite powers of perception, knows her better then you do.

I just read that article and it said there was a power outage.  That being said, wouldn't EVERYONE have had to leave the building for safety reasons?  Just sayin

Indeed. By law(or business rules) in some regions no talent or patrons are let into the buliding for insurance reasons.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:32:04 am by NewYorker » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 10:30:23 am »

newyorker - those 2 words can also apply to a JM fan. as far as infinite power, pretty strong words there, maybe they will do an update bio on JM. hopefully meg isnt using john as one of the ways to help get her back in the public eye. no i am not saying tony could be canned from being the manager of this forum, but as he stated he has personal interaction with JM, and with that in mind, has to go along with the program, and that means agree with JM regardless if they keep what they really think to themselves, to hold onto to their positions.

shielafarmer - thank you for your compliment. i really appreciated it  Smiley

and mellenq - history repeats itself. it happened to elaine.  meg knew how to say "no" . does she really care for john? remember she is still an actress.

tonyb - you stated that everyone at the show knows meg and she can do whatever she wanted. if thats the case why wouldnt they let her in the building IF she wanted to go in

and again i will say there are loads of posts in this forum similar to mine who feel the same way about this pairing. i just happen to be one whose more outspoken bout it. and everyone has a right to their opinion.  and its only evident which way jm&mr are headed. i just feel sorry for the next "new gal" thats up for grabs. hope she smart enough to say "no" to a rebound effect. like i said we live in a disposable society and the sad part is people are getting used to it

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:09:31 am by geegee » Logged
NewYorker
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 11:09:13 am »

The whole juvenille topic of this thread reminds me of this classic:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:36:37 am by NewYorker » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: